• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Thinking about selling my 2019 Whipple Supercharged Bullitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I bought a new 2019 Bullitt about 10 months ago. It is flawless, always garaged. All options except Recaro seats. Installed are a Stage 1 Whipple superchager gen 5 with Whipple's tune. Runs like stock. Perfect tune. Makes 625 RWHP sae at 7,000 rpm (speed limited). Redline hood struts and BMR CB005 cradle lockout kit. No wheel hop and no additional NVH. Magneride, electronics package, cover. Highland green. Has about 6,900 miles on it. Runs fantastic. Why "thinking" about selling:
I bought a 2018 Ruby Red GT automatic. I prefer the auto and my daughter and wife can/want to drive it. I don't need to sell the Bullitt, but if I got some reasonable offer, I would.
If you know anyone, please let me know. PM me. This Bullitt is FAST and gets very good gas mileage. Tuned for 91 octane but the dyno was done with 93. Meets California emissions.
Sponsored

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
I bought a new 2019 Bullitt about 10 months ago. It is flawless, always garaged. All options except Recaro seats. Installed are a Stage 1 Whipple superchager gen 5 with Whipple's tune. Runs like stock. Perfect tune. Makes 625 RWHP sae at 7,000 rpm (speed limited). Redline hood struts and BMR CB005 cradle lockout kit. No wheel hop and no additional NVH. Magneride, electronics package, cover. Highland green. Has about 6,900 miles on it. Runs fantastic. Why "thinking" about selling:
I bought a 2018 Ruby Red GT automatic. I prefer the auto and my daughter and wife can/want to drive it. I don't need to sell the Bullitt, but if I got some reasonable offer, I would.
If you know anyone, please let me know. PM me. This Bullitt is FAST and gets very good gas mileage. Tuned for 91 octane but the dyno was done with 93. Meets California emissions.[/QUOTE

wow, funny that you posted this TODAY, after seeing my post. I've looked a long time for anyone who has added a supercharged to their bullitt and haven't found many. I'll PM

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
There's too many Bullitts rotting on dealer lots currently. There's 62 2019 versions of them around me for sale within 150 miles and many of them already have 10k off sticker. They just aren't selling. I'd hang onto it.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Bullits have no or little value over a fully loaded GT with the same options in today’s market. You actually have to find some one who wants a Bullit. You’re better off taking the super charger off. Selling the whipple pre owned and selling the Bullit. You won’t get what you want or what’s acceptable for that car.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Please include an asking price as per the posting guidelines. Thanks for your help.

Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Please include an asking price as per the posting guidelines. Thanks for your help.
He’s not really violating the guidelines of the forum is he? He’s not saying he’s selling it. He’s saying he’s thinking about it and to PM if we might no some one whose interested. I don’t know. Sorry just feel like the guidelines aren’t violated here.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
He’s not really violating the guidelines of the forum is he? He’s not saying he’s selling it. He’s saying he’s thinking about it and to PM if we might no some one whose interested. I don’t know. Sorry just feel like the guidelines aren’t violated here.
Read rule #3 and #4

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Sorry if I violated any rules. I actually posted in the s550 general forum. I don't know how it got here.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Sorry if I violated any rules. I actually posted in the s550 general forum. I don't know how it got here.
Hi, Bob...I moved it here because if you do truly want to sell it, the forum policy is to post it with a price. If you were just trying to determine if there is a market for your car, that is a "feeler thread", which is not permitted as DavidHuff noted above. See the Classified forum rules here.

I say "keep the car" :) However, if you do intend to sell, you can update the original post with an asking price and photos.

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Hi, Bob...I moved it here because if you do truly want to sell it, the forum policy is to post it with a price. If you were just trying to determine if there is a market for your car, that is a "feeler thread", which is not permitted as DavidHuff noted above. See the Classified forum rules here.

I say "keep the car" :) However, if you do intend to sell, you can update the original post with an asking price and photos.
Thanks. I am in the fence, but will move it there if I decide to sell.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.