HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Y'all must have tiny heads. My sunglasses don't come close to fitting in the "sunglasses holder".
Can't see your pic but did you try taking them off?
Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
"Those guys on the G6 forum don't have enough to chat about. Let's stick a little drawer in this blank space and see if they notice..."

Tjking30

Threads
Reaction score
Website
thomasjking.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
If you own a convertible like I do and you park leaving the top down, you can disable the interior trunk release button by either locking the doors with the fob or pressing the lock button on the armrest. You have to start the car to enable it agin. Also if the battery is dead you can use the master key and unlock the trunk from a lock on the side of the rear sear, drivers side.

upload_2019-6-2_15-5-4.jpeg

Sponsored

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
If you own a convertible like I do and you park leaving the top down, you can disable the interior trunk release button by either locking the doors with the fob or pressing the lock button on the armrest. You have to start the car to enable it agin. Also if the battery is dead you can use the master key and unlock the trunk from a lock on the side of the rear sear, drivers side.

Good to know

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
The Mustang is the definition of Cool. If your glasses don't fit - it is telling you something. Another surprise.
My Oakley's are pretty big sunglasses I've had an issue with them getting stuck in the sunglass holder before.

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE

I never would have found that thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Burgo

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
All (without exception) things you describe are in manual. I read it end to end few times and I'm still waiting for my car. I want to be prepared and not miss on some cool feature.
I've read my manual from front to back and nowhere in there does it say that the tacho lights up like a carnival at night when you hit redline.

1st Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Is it just the convertible that has the windows drop a quarter inch every time you open the door... and then pop back up after the door is closed?
No, the Fastback does it too.