Sponsored

Things I wish my S550 did

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I do believe Whitehores's comment had a bit of sarcasam.

We all know the 5.0 is actually a pretty sizable motor when looking at dimensions.

Hey, there's nothing 'tiny' about a 5.0L engine man. Maybe the 2.4L V8s on ex-F1 cars were 'tiny' for a V8. A normal V8 is of 4L, as is a 3.0L V6, and 2.0L I4 (500cc per piston). So yes, a GM 6.2L is larger than our 5.0, but that doesn't mean it's small, and even less 'tiny' :D.
Sponsored

Modulom4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pascal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 PP1, Ford Edge 2008 SEL
If Sync 3 didnt suck so bad at times it would be nice to have settings for drive modes etc. in it. I like the toggles ok I guess but they are a bit old school looking in the car.
HI, I had a lots of problem with Sync3 and went to the dealer and they did a master reset on the sync and now it's working fine.

motorjock205

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red, 2016 Mustang GT Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
So, one of things I love about the car, is the sequential tail lights. Why can't we get sequential turn signals inside the car, just like the outside?! I hate that little arrow. So basic. I would love to be able to see the same turn signal display in the inside as the outside.

I know it's weak and I'm weird, but I'd almost be willing to trade up to get that feature.
Why can't we get sequential front turn signals without having to buy aftermarket???

OP
OP
samd1351

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger

Little Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
HI, I had a lots of problem with Sync3 and went to the dealer and they did a master reset on the sync and now it's working fine.
It gets annoying sometimes when it won't sync with my phone. I literally have to turn the car off and on to get it to work again. My wife has a 2013 Infiniti and her radio syncs every time with her phone. You would think a 2019 would have better technology.

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Why can't we get sequential front turn signals without having to buy aftermarket???
If Ford put sequentials on the rear, they should have put sequentials at the front too. I wasn't going to mess with aftermarkets, plus non-sequentials are brighter, so I just disabled that feature. It looks kind of lame with only 3 segments anyway (IMO), so glad I found the correct FORScan mode to do that :).

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
It gets annoying sometimes when it won't sync with my phone. I literally have to turn the car off and on to get it to work again. My wife has a 2013 Infiniti and her radio syncs every time with her phone. You would think a 2019 would have better technology.
I DD mine. It hooks up to sync every time. Except if the wife is in the car, then it grabs her cellphone every time. Maybe I don't have something set right? The sinc 2 in the our other cars has a setting to make one number primary. I probably need to check that...

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
It would be nice if the kerbside rear vision mirror tilted downwards when reverse was engaged so you can see the kerbing when backing into a parallel parking space

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I wish the MT82 wasnt such crap in my car. ive drove others that were way better. I wish the exhaust wasnt so raspy, i wish i got better fuel mileage. That said i knew all this going into buying a GT (not the trans, i knew some complained but didnt know it would be this bad in my car a BC trans will fix it, but i shouldnt have to buy a trans for it to shift properly over 7k. At least after they did the 3rd gear fork and the Mantic i can shift over 6100 properly, but over 7k is still hit or miss)

I missed my big turbo St and Turbo FRS where it had about the same power but 35+mpg :)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It would be nice if the kerbside rear vision mirror tilted downwards when reverse was engaged so you can see the kerbing when backing into a parallel parking space
With you 100% on this one. :like: I use memory #3 to set my mirrors for reverse.

Sponsored

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
I wish I had power tilt steering. My 2011 Infiniti G37 had it and I'd set my Memory 2 function as the seat moved back and the steering wheel tilted up. Which was really nice for ingress/egress.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Except if the wife is in the car, then it grabs her cellphone every time.
You can change the priority order. Some cars set the priority when they were paired (1st paired is #1, etc), while others based on phone's name alphabetical order. But again, you can change that order in BT settings, and the first one will always have priority.

It would be nice if the kerbside rear vision mirror tilted downwards when reverse was engaged
Indeed. I tried to program that via FORScan, but it's not possible. What I did was to set the #3 memory button with my same settings (#1), but with the mirrors tilted for that purpose. Problem solved :). Having said that, when recalling memories, sometimes a stupid mirror acts up bouncing off its limits, but I rarely use the memory function, so will just live with it. It was an issue back in 2015 and 2016, but it's still present in 2019. Nice QC from Ford.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Winter is just another season. Nothing special about it. You just get in the car and drive; it's business as usual.
When your first car 40 years ago was a Gran Torino sedan that you could only afford to put bias ply tires on, driving a new Mustang with all the safety nannies on modern winter rubber isn’t too tough.

Troutwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2 Magnetic Metallic
Front camera like my Super Duty has....
and be able to display gauges on the touchscreen.

kodioneill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 GT Kona Blue
Oh well in Denmark a dot means the same as a comma does in America/Canada

But yeah you're right - it is USD 116000 I pay for the car in Denmark... The very same car you pay USD 40000 for, just because we have some fucked up taxes :crazy:
Yeah but you have some hot chicks there.
Sponsored