Sponsored

Things Are a Freaking Mess (Millennial Viewpoint) [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS & INSULTING BEHAVIOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Where does that leave you if it is? Thoughtless arrogance signalling? :wink:
No, just not a drone and submissive to tyrannical power.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Two thirds of your friends you now hate? Wow that is quite a change of opinion. I wonder how they feel about you?
They weren't actually friends. More like acquaintances, former work colleagues, and the like. Those whom I call friends are among the third that was left.
No need to wonder. If I don't care how they feel about me anymore, you shouldn't either.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Doesnt sound like he’s talking about you.
I think he made a very valid point. He explained why he wore a mask, exactly the reason I was wearing a mask when not in work. Simply think about others and the risk you pose to them. I didn't get a badge for it, or feel superior, I just took it on as a responsibility.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
They weren't actually friends. More like acquaintances, former work colleagues, and the like. Those whom I call friends are among the third that was left.
No need to wonder. If I don't care how they feel about me anymore, you shouldn't either.
You could end up a very lonely person at this rate.

Sponsored

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
No, just not a drone and submissive to tyrannical power.
I wondered how long that would take.

Get a grip man.

Just think for a minute if your aged mother caught COVID off of me because I didn't wear a mask in her presence - how would you feel? (and if not your aged mother try somebody else that is old that you love)

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
You could end up a very lonely person at this rate.
I know. I'll take my chances.
The thing is, I care about my personal beliefs and values more than I care about being admired by some random stranger or semi-stranger. Hence my politically incorrect stance on some topics. I will never lie or behave in a way I'm not just to make a good impression. I'd rather have very few good friends whom I can trust to share my beliefs and values, than a lot of false friends who pretend to like me just because I tell them what they want to hear.
That's how I am. I can't change it, and I wouldn't even if I could. Love me or hate me. I won't blame you if you choose the latter.

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
I wondered how long that would take.

Get a grip man.

Just think for a minute if your aged mother caught COVID off of me because I didn't wear a mask in her presence - how would you feel? (and if not your aged mother try somebody else that is old that you love)
Well, now that you have brought that up, both of my parents have had the Wuhan Flu, twice!! And, they got all of the shots and boosters! Their health has declined rapidly since. My daughter has also gotten the jab and boosts and is now going through it (Wuhan Flu) for the second time. Neither my wife or I have gotten any jabs and have not suffered through the flu. Oh, and by the way, I took care of my parents both times. Yes, I wore a mask and washed the hell out of my hands. Just like you would if you were in an infection ward in a hospital.

As far as grip? Yea, hanging on and waiting for common sense to reappear.

Last edited:

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Oh now who is hurt and needing a little bit of care?

Go back to your conspiracies little man
Name callers are he ones with hurt feelings.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I know. I'll take my chances.
The thing is, I care about my personal beliefs and values more than I care about being admired by some random stranger or semi-stranger. Hence my politically incorrect stance on some topics. I will never lie or behave in a way I'm not just to make a good impression. I'd rather have very few good friends whom I can trust to share my beliefs and values, than a lot of false friends who pretend to like me just because I tell them what they want to hear.
That's how I am. I can't change it, and I wouldn't even if I could. Love me or hate me. I won't blame you if you choose the latter.
And yet you don't respect others who had strong beliefs and values about wearing a mask and encouraging others to do so?

Completely understand you are who you are - but that doesn't make you right or the one to make judgements about other's behaviour without even knowing why they did what they did. It was you that brought up mask wearing and removed loads of friends from Facebook for doing something positive for the health of those around them. Seems a little odd. I could understand if they had said they kill fluffy kittens, but it seems a little extreme to get rid of them for wearing a mask.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.