There goes the neighborhood

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I just watched it. Pass.
Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
It only took someone ordering it to fall through, then his friend who was going to buy it cancelled, on a base car in the middle of winter in the most polarizing color possible...I wouldn't hold your breath for anything like this if my search was any indication.
Feels like a bit of dealership panic as well. I assure you all, there's no such thing with dealers in the DFW.

Also, doesn't the front passenger tire look flat?

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
Feels like a bit of dealership panic as well. I assure you all, there's no such thing with dealers in the DFW.

Also, doesn't the front passenger tire look flat?
hahaha lmfao the son of a bitch is flat lol

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Someone in another thread pitched this new youtuber as the next up and coming. We will see.

JCDriller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerad
Vehicle(s)
97 Cobra, 2001 Saleen, 2003 Cobra, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Someone in another thread pitched this new youtuber as the next up and coming. We will see.
He has 1.3m followers, a bunch of sponsors and a show on motor trend TV. I don’t think he’s going anywhere.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Oh great. Everyone who is a legend in their own mind becomes a youtuber. Treat them as such.
Tyler Hooven pretty much defines self-deprecating. He typically doesn't come off as a big ego type of person at all.

The hate for youtubers in this thread is quite real. Lmao.
Just a bunch of old guys who are behind the times. They probably still watch regular TV. It's hard to enjoy YouTube on a 486 with a dial-up modem.

@Tomster See, I can generalize too.

I think he might be a little over-exposed and on his way downward. We will see. Between having a TV show Car Issues and the YouTube channel I'm currently a little tired of him.

GTFORMULA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grey gt500 pp, recaros, nav
I don't wollow anyone on anything. But I search on YouTube for info. Which is hit or miss. So unless he has actual useful stuff to say I'll never even see him on there.

OP
OP
OutWest

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
I watch Hoovie for entertainment purposes. He admitted that he was not good at being a car salesman. He just tries to entertain us as he goes through the saga of trying to repair cars. This is the first time I ever seen him buy a new car. Either he got a good deal or he really likes the GT500

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
"Under" MSRP?!?!?

When people are barely finding them at MSRP?!?! 😂🤣🤣😅😅😆😆:crazy:
Ya,........alright. 👌👌

kcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, Base w/tech, black roof, vinyl stripes
Anybody else notice the cap for wiring in back of the mirror was missing? No wonder he got it under msrp. lol

Sponsored

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I didn't know Jeff Goldblum had a YouTube channel about cars!?!

(he sounds like JG to me 😄 )

Saratoga87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
"Under" MSRP?!?!?

When people are barely finding them at MSRP?!?! 😂🤣🤣😅😅😆😆:crazy:
Ya,........alright. 👌👌
Granted, finding a `20-`22 gt500 at MSRP is considered a great deal, I have no reason to doubt he payed under MSRP. I payed $1K under MSRP when I ordered my `20 gt500 and have the paperwork to prove it. It was a cash deal with no trade or financing.
So I'm here to say IT IS very possible.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
@Tomster See, I can generalize too.[/QUOTE]
Tyler Hooven pretty much defines self-deprecating. He typically doesn't come off as a big ego type of person at all.

Just a bunch of old guys who are behind the times. They probably still watch regular TV. It's hard to enjoy YouTube on a 486 with a dial-up modem.

@Tomster See, I can generalize too.

I think he might be a little over-exposed and on his way downward. We will see. Between having a TV show Car Issues and the YouTube channel I'm currently a little tired of him.
I appreciate the humor. Can you define “old” so I know which category I belong to? What is regular tv anyway? Is is cable tv or the large antenna on top of the house tv? Do you remember those where you had to rotate it to get good reception? Lmao, to me thats “regular tv”
I love youtube btw….guess Im a hybrid. I have seen him on Mt as well and enjoyed the content.

Last edited:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Can you define “old” so I know which category I belong to? What is regular tv anyway? Is is cable tv or the large antenna on top of the house tv? Do you remember those where you had to rotate it to get good reception? Lmao
I love youtube btw….guess Im a hybrid.
That post was meant to be tongue in cheek, but I think over 48 is old. I fit in that category by the way. I think when you start realizing you are a bit of a curmudgeon at times, you are probably old.

Seems like I wrote it pretty poorly! By regular TV I meant non-streaming, non-DVR where you say to the missus, "Golden Girls is on in 15 minutes! Want to watch?"

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Granted, finding a `20-`22 gt500 at MSRP is considered a great deal, I have no reason to doubt he payed under MSRP. I payed $1K under MSRP when I ordered my `20 gt500 and have the paperwork to prove it. It was a cash deal with no trade or financing.
So I'm here to say IT IS very possible.
Was a whole different era back then in the car market, not really applicable to today's market honestly.
Sponsored