There goes the neighborhood

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
OK guys, I know this guy personally. While our relationship is new, he seems like a stand up guy and treated me with nothing but kindness and respect. Don't hate the player, hate the game. No reason to be negative about him.
Just give him 6 months to a year....

newman0072

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium
Just give him 6 months to a year....
He's already been doing it for 3+.

I get the mistrust for influencers, I do. But he isn't just another stangmode type bumbling idiot. I highly recommend browsing his channel and then looking up the car trek series' he's part of on Tavarish's channel.

newman0072

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium
The hate for youtubers in this thread is quite real. Lmao.
I mean they aren't quite wrong to be sceptical of influencers. There have been several who have tried to use the GT500 as a spring board to a higher "status" and done so with either some actual or the appearance of malfeasance. Bit not all books in a genre tell the same story or even the same way so it is a good idea to be cautious but not necessarily hateful.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, BMW 328i '09
I mean they aren't quite wrong to be sceptical of influencers. There have been several who have tried to use the GT500 as a spring board to a higher "status" and done so with either some actual or the appearance of malfeasance. Bit not all books in a genre tell the same story or even the same way so it is a good idea to be cautious but not necessarily hateful.
Goals change, objectives change, means change, habits change, growth is normal and so people change. I don't see the big deal here.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I just watched it. Pass.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Ordered
It only took someone ordering it to fall through, then his friend who was going to buy it cancelled, on a base car in the middle of winter in the most polarizing color possible...I wouldn't hold your breath for anything like this if my search was any indication.
Feels like a bit of dealership panic as well. I assure you all, there's no such thing with dealers in the DFW.

Also, doesn't the front passenger tire look flat?

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
Feels like a bit of dealership panic as well. I assure you all, there's no such thing with dealers in the DFW.

Also, doesn't the front passenger tire look flat?
hahaha lmfao the son of a bitch is flat lol

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Someone in another thread pitched this new youtuber as the next up and coming. We will see.

JCDriller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerad
Vehicle(s)
97 Cobra, 2001 Saleen, 2003 Cobra, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Someone in another thread pitched this new youtuber as the next up and coming. We will see.
He has 1.3m followers, a bunch of sponsors and a show on motor trend TV. I don’t think he’s going anywhere.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, GR86
Oh great. Everyone who is a legend in their own mind becomes a youtuber. Treat them as such.
Tyler Hooven pretty much defines self-deprecating. He typically doesn't come off as a big ego type of person at all.

The hate for youtubers in this thread is quite real. Lmao.
Just a bunch of old guys who are behind the times. They probably still watch regular TV. It's hard to enjoy YouTube on a 486 with a dial-up modem.

@Tomster See, I can generalize too.

I think he might be a little over-exposed and on his way downward. We will see. Between having a TV show Car Issues and the YouTube channel I'm currently a little tired of him.

GTFORMULA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grey gt500 pp, recaros, nav
I don't wollow anyone on anything. But I search on YouTube for info. Which is hit or miss. So unless he has actual useful stuff to say I'll never even see him on there.

OP
OP
OutWest

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
I watch Hoovie for entertainment purposes. He admitted that he was not good at being a car salesman. He just tries to entertain us as he goes through the saga of trying to repair cars. This is the first time I ever seen him buy a new car. Either he got a good deal or he really likes the GT500

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
"Under" MSRP?!?!?

When people are barely finding them at MSRP?!?! 😂🤣🤣😅😅😆😆:crazy:
Ya,........alright. 👌👌

15 - Steeda - 1