Sponsored

there aren't many pics of the LMR SVE R355 wheels... so here's a bunch

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
You got the rims they currently have for $1200 for only $600?, at $600 im all over these, and now we see they have sold for that so whos gonna pay double today?
LMR still has R325 style on sale now for $700 per set and they had S350 for the same price just few weeks ago. So yes, if you are not rushing it, you can get a set for really great price.
Sponsored

Shawn51fla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 ecoboost premium mustang
LMR still has R325 style on sale now for $700 per set and they had S350 for the same price just few weeks ago. So yes, if you are not rushing it, you can get a set for really great price.
I want the R355

Shawn51fla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)

Shawn51fla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
Im gonna call see if they price match the R355 for $700 or do i have to wait till they sale.
Damn forum, i wasnt even looking for rims just wanted to see what people were putting on their cars.

Kaj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Am I alone in thinking that the design of any black wheel isn't quite so important since it's hard to see detail anyway?
Any time I see a car with black wheels, they all look the same to me; I couldn't even tell ya how many spokes they had.
Or is it just my personal disinterest?
Serious question. I've always wondered (my brain is always in "engineer mode" so always wondering "why" and "how").

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
It really had crossed my mind to buy them, especially for blue color.
Here is what I found on LMR

wtk-355916ga_0e4a848d.jpg
Bronze looks great on black Stangs!

ALLKHEINZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
white355 1.png
white355 2.png
white355 4.png

Phoneman1223

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
You got the rims they currently have for $1200 for only $600?, at $600 im all over these, and now we see they have sold for that so whos gonna pay double today?
When I bought the R555 wheels only paid $600 for wheels.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I found the perfect thread for me... after I already bought them.

Looking at the pictures I won't be disappointed! I have them in the living room right now just waiting to get tires for them.

I am thinking of doing 305/35 all around...
I am fbo and need the traction but also want to be able to rotate the tires.

How have people been liking the Nitto g2s? I have them currently in a 275/35R20 and they are terrible. They spin till 60mph, first gear is completely unusable even with my 3.15 diff and 6r80 (tallest gear set you can get from the factory). I think I am going to try to get the Michelin Super Sports, or drop a size down (295) and get the MPS4S.

I'll also be able to post some nice photos of a ruby red car with them, which I have not seen yet!

Phoneman1223

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Looking at the pictures I won't be disappointed! I have them in the living room right now just waiting to get tires for them.

How have people been liking the Nitto g2s? I have them currently in a 275/35R20 and they are terrible. They spin till 60mph, first gear is completely unusable even with my 3.15 diff and 6r80 (tallest gear set you can get from the factory). I think I am going to try to get the Michelin Super Sports, or drop a size down (295) and get the MPS4S.

I'll also be able to post some nice photos of a ruby red car with them, which I have not seen yet!
Got a 10 speed and several IRS go fast parts so my Nittos hook up fine in the warmer weather. Even my winter wheels which are Kumho PA51’s hook up pretty well maybe it’s a 6 speed thing you’re dealing with

Sponsored

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium

The G2's aren't the greatest as far as traction and that's with a 305 when I was stock. Now I'm boosted and it's like driving on ice with them, lol.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
The G2's aren't the greatest as far as traction and that's with a 305 when I was stock. Now I'm boosted and it's like driving on ice with them, lol.
I figured, glad I made the choice to not get them this time around. Will have to try to find a tire in the 305/35/R19 which is hard.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Got a 10 speed and several IRS go fast parts so my Nittos hook up fine in the warmer weather. Even my winter wheels which are Kumho PA51’s hook up pretty well maybe it’s a 6 speed thing you’re dealing with
Not necessarily the transmission but the newer 2018+ mustangs have a lot better traction control.

I’m sure if you turn off your traction control fully it will spin pretty bad.

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
I figured, glad I made the choice to not get them this time around. Will have to try to find a tire in the 305/35/R19 which is hard.
Yep, choices are limited in 35 series since most are in the 30 series. That's the reason I picked up Rii's

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Cup2, Supersports, 555Rii's and some MT's are pretty much the only options I know of. Very unfortunate that it's so limited.
Sponsored