Nac79

NAC15GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Ford Mustang GT with PP
Another thread brought by an obvious diehard Ford fan! I would pick a C7 Zo6 over a GT350R any day. I just hope the GT350 and GT350R is problem free, because I will start a thread about how much the GT350 suck on a Corvette thread and see how many like minded people think like me.

That's like going to a Houston Texans game and saying the Dallas Cowboys suck!
Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I'd take a c7 z06 also. Straight to a Carmax to sell that ugly ass thing and buy something that looks decent.

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Another thread brought by an obvious diehard Ford fan! I would pick a C7 Zo6 over a GT350R any day. I just hope the GT350 and GT350R is problem free, because I will start a thread about how much the GT350 suck on a Corvette thread and see how many like minded people think like me.

That's like going to a Houston Texans game and saying the Dallas Cowboys suck!
Yeah but... you can't deny the LT4 failures in both z06 and CTS-v.

mustangletback

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 droptop mustang
I'd take a c7 z06 also. Straight to a Carmax to sell that ugly ass thing and buy something that looks decent.
if i won a piece of shit z06,i would have it towed to my house,and then when the next GT500 came out,i would tow it to FORD,and ride off in the GT500.i couldnt risk taking the z06 for a spin because it would fall apart ,:cheers::lol::lol:in less than 15 min.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
The current Z06 will have a class action law suit within a year . You can't fool people forever. The kool aid will dry up and sh-t will hit the fan. The caffeine morning group will wonder wtf happened. This is a great post for sure. Nice going thePill ! When is GM going to learn cheap HP comes with problems.
I've read that as of sept there have been 6000 z06 cars produced and over 347 engine failures reported. This is just the beginning of a real problem for this engine. But GM will continue to put these engines in the Caddy and soon the Camaro. Buyer be ware!!!!
Not sure where GM is getting their engineers from lately. I know the camaro engineer "stielow."sp will not be happy with this crap coming down the line. He was responsible for the development of the current Z/28. The only problem is again a engine with a problem and current law suit. Maybe GM should go back to mercury marine for future engines like the 4cam ZL1. That was one great engine back in it's day.

Last edited:

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
PeterMJ is a moron. Anyone who takes that blog seriously is equally as obtuse.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
More people trying to get in on the law suit over @ the corvette forum . This should get interesting. Maybe Mary will have to step in.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
However, GM still builds reliable race car motors...That is for the Daytona Prototypes, Prototype Challenge and their GTLM C7 class.
Those engines have nothing in common with the C 7 ,caddy and Z28 . It's been said the top engine builders would not use the current crop in the above cars.

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
Out of the Big Three, Ford is the only one that runs what they build. Very few mods from the Ford Camp except nascar. After letting chevy build and race two very different V-8s that were not production sourced. Ford had no other choice but to relent and drop the Windsor platform and build the FR9. There are only a few series where chevy uses a production sourced motor. The Vette is a great example of chevy breaking the rules. I've been told though that the vette will be using the lt1 soon.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

Sponsored
OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Now up to 72 C6 Z06 LS7 lawsuits affecting 2004-2014... Recall likely as well as potential 2014-2015 z28 recall.

http://www.carcomplaints.com/news/2015/lawsuit-chevy-corvette-7-liter-v8-engine.shtml

The C7 z06 community is trying to piggyback from this. Help support these owners please and do not bring up "Chevy" or "GM" petty quality insults. It seems like it is a real issue and it has affected real people. Please DO NOT clutter Corvette threads with insults...

...fire away on the z28...

I told you guys in 2012 the LS7 was questionable in a 4000lbs car.

mustang the great

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 mustang gt
Now up to 72 C6 Z06 LS7 lawsuits affecting 2004-2014... Recall likely as well as potential 2014-2015 z28 recall.

http://www.carcomplaints.com/news/2015/lawsuit-chevy-corvette-7-liter-v8-engine.shtml

The C7 z06 community is trying to piggyback from this. Help support these owners please and do not bring up "Chevy" or "GM" petty quality insults. It seems like it is a real issue and it has affected real people. Please DO NOT clutter Corvette threads with insults...

what do people expect from gm other than junk?:lol::cheers:

mustang the great

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 mustang gt

ha ha ha. Oct

Road and Track nails the coffin to 2016 Corvette C7 Z06, declaring its failure as a track capable car:lol::cheers:

OP
OP
thePill

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I know some here think PeterMJ is insane, I can somewhat relate I guess. However, if you look at his writings, he merely strings together common truths and known facts with outstanding written articulation.

http://corvettec7fiasco.blogspot.com/2015/10/2016-cadillac-cts-v-inherits.html?view=magazine&m=1

He certainly receives a lot of criticism, mostly for the fireballs he throws at an American Icon... it is certainly something thePill wasn't up for...

However, I can no longer deny his findings. His points are supported by actual occurrences. I can surely relate in this sense, being called a loon on Monday and a liberator by Friday. A man like this becomes extremely difficult to navigate and a huge thorn in GM's Social Media side. While our arguments are directed towards a different genre, the LT4 fiasco could usher in a short Pill/PMJ era of GM bashing... or our paths could cross here in the near future...

mustang the great

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 mustang gt
I know some here think PeterMJ is insane, I can somewhat relate I guess. However, if you look at his writings, he merely strings together common truths and known facts with outstanding written articulation.

http://corvettec7fiasco.blogspot.com/2015/10/2016-cadillac-cts-v-inherits.html?view=magazine&m=1

He certainly receives a lot of criticism, mostly for the fireballs he throws at an American Icon... it is certainly something thePill wasn't up for...

However, I can no longer deny his findings. His points are supported by actual occurrences. I can surely relate in this sense, being called a loon on Monday and a liberator by Friday. A man like this becomes extremely difficult to navigate and a huge thorn in GM's Social Media side. While our arguments are directed towards a different genre, the LT4 fiasco could usher in a short Pill/PMJ era of GM bashing... or our paths could cross here in the near future...
the guy knows what he is talking about.the vette is garbage,it was rushed out,and now they cant keep it from falling apart.look up this video.
2016 corvette z51 stop working at 1900mile:lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Sponsored