Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
check out this video from Geneva. Here we can clearly see that the lights are RED and not pink...they look pretty nice.

[ame]
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Yeah that's right.

But you've stated the pictures I posted are the std wheels (silver) and that's not right.

You'll get blacks if you don't order the custom upgrade pack. be happy your dealer informed you well ! :clap2:
I was talking about the pictures above that post, they had the black wheels... small confusion I guess...

Btw, did Ford mentioned the non custom pack sizes? 255 front & back or 275 on the back as well?

Dealer told me the tires were 300€ a pop :crazy:

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I was talking about the pictures above that post, they had the black wheels... small confusion I guess...

Btw, did Ford mentioned the non custom pack sizes? 255 front & back or 275 on the back as well?

Dealer told me the tires were 300€ a pop :crazy:
I expect the setup to be like the US PP package: EB with a square 255 setup, and GT 255 front, 275 back. I think I have seen this listed also in the price list I got from my dealer.

€300,- is a bit expensive, but tires this size and rating are €200+ a piece, yes. I think the best deal I have seen in my area on the Michelin PSS's was around €254,- piece.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I expect the setup to be like the US PP package: EB with a square 255 setup, and GT 255 front, 275 back. I think I have seen this listed also in the price list I got from my dealer.

€300,- is a bit expensive, but tires this size and rating are €200+ a piece, yes. I think the best deal I have seen in my area on the Michelin PSS's was around €254,- piece.
The 300€ was the price I got from the first dealer, I mentioned to get all seasons and he was like "yeah lets say the stock cost 300€ for 350€ you get your all seasons and pay the difference to us..." so I was like wtf 350€ a pop! Still thinking about all seasons though...

Btw; anyone thinking about an full Xpel wrap or is this to crazy? I found one in Belgium who comes to the dealership before the car gets on the road... no pricing info though. Maybe a group buy could get us all a discount!

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
You'll ship him to Norway? :) not sure hat this xpel is but I guess it's something like the 'bras' or the 3m stuff? Liked into this a while back and the closest I found was a fella in Sweden, just a 20 hour drive away :(

Though with the rising popularity of full 'vinyl' wraps these days there may be some closer (one of Norways largest cities gotta have this even I we don't have a Ford Store :))

Sponsored

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
So I stopped by at my dealers yesterday and the guy there was very helpful. He's a Mustang enthusiast and has been digging info all inside ford about what the EU cars will be like. I am afraid this might be the final official info, but please feel free to disagree.

To sum up what he told me, most of the things are well known already, so just to confirm everything he said. Put your angry faces on, here we go...

1) No hood vents on any model
2) No rear spoiler
3) Faux gas cap logo on the back
4) Orange reflective stripes on the rear bumper sides
5) Red rear fog light (down at the middle)
6) Modified lower front grille
7) Bigger side mirrors, power folded, heated
8) No led stripes in the front lights. The stripes will be there, but disabled under all circumstances. Europe regulations crap.
9) Rear lights configuration: Transparent, 2 inner stripes as red/brake, outer stripe only as amber turn signal, otherwise off. Europe regulations as well.
10) DRL are part of the front fog lights. EDIT: I did make a mistake, I meant DRLs are above the front fog lights.

EDIT: 11) Chrome window linings. He showed me pictures and it does not look bad.

Last edited:

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
So I stopped by at my dealers yesterday and the guy there was very helpful. He's a Mustang enthusiast and has been digging info all inside ford about what the EU cars will be like. I am afraid this might be the final official info, but please feel free to disagree.

To sum up what he told me, most of the things are well known already, so just to confirm everything he said. Put your angry faces on, here we go...

1) No hood vents on any model
2) No rear spoiler
3) Faux gas cap logo on the back
4) Orange reflective stripes on the rear bumper sides
5) Red rear fog light (down at the middle)
6) Modified lower front grille
7) Bigger side mirrors, power folded, heated
8) No led stripes in the front lights. The stripes will be there, but disabled under all circumstances. Europe regulations crap.
9) Rear lights configuration: Transparent, 2 inner stripes as red/brake, outer stripe only as amber turn signal, otherwise off. Europe regulations as well.
10) DRL are part of the front fog lights.

EDIT: 11) Chrome window linings. He showed me pictures and it does not look bad.
Agreed with 1-7 going by other things shared on here BUT not 8,9or10

8) latest EU pics show them working and here in the UK at least we need a headlight, sidelight and DRL. Those Tri bars must be the sidelights going by the latest pics on the main forum.
9) 3 bars are always red when lights are on. Brake lights appear to be inner 2 lights getting brighter and the indicator is Amber on the outer bar. Where does the ways off come in to it.
10) DRL is not part of the fog lights. It is a little square light which is part of the indicator section, again see the latest pics.
11) hate chrome on cars so no custom pack for me lol

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed with 1-7 going by other things shared on here BUT not 8,9or10

8) latest EU pics show them working and here in the UK at least we need a headlight, sidelight and DRL. Those Tri bars must be the sidelights going by the latest pics on the main forum.
9) 3 bars are always red when lights are on. Brake lights appear to be inner 2 lights getting brighter and the indicator is Amber on the outer bar. Where does the ways off come in to it.
10) DRL is not part of the fog lights. It is a little square light which is part of the indicator section, again see the latest pics.
I am happy that you disagree, gives me some hope. :) I have also seen all 3 lights working on the Geneve car show, but this is what I was told and this is what my dealer was told by Ford manufacturing internally.

You are right about 10), I did not make myself clear, I will edit my post.

On the other hand, he confirmed information are rare and messy.

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I am happy that you disagree, gives me some hope. :) I have also seen all 3 lights working on the Geneve car show, but this is what I was told and this is what my dealer was told by Ford manufacturing internally.

You are right about 10), I did not make myself clear, I will edit my post.

On the other hand, he confirmed information are rare and messy.
Let's keep fingers crossed mate :)

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
We absolutely need a way to reactivate those front led DRL, it's signature feature of the 2015 mustang!

Edit: and those are not illegal, at least here in Italy :)

Sponsored

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't get it...are all lights connected together in these modules guaranteeing us the tri-bar will be on...?

I would say these use the electronics (as defined) in the car...and will not be on neither...
In fact I do not know, it was more of a joke :)

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Seeing that some of the statements seem to have been disproved, or at least contradicted by things shown at auto shows, I'm keeping my hopes up the front gills will work in some form. I really don't understand why they would not be allowed to be on. How about US import cars, they don't need to have them disabled, do they? And all the crap about them being 'too far from the side' how come they do allow THIS?

(I actually saw one of these in the street yesterday).

AKS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2006
Yep, just drive around the town and look at the DRLs of all the cars in the streets.
There is definitely no reason to turn the tri-bars off.
Sponsored