Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
In Paris they did NOT look good ! They looked cheap ! I want the ones from the catalogues (Ford Racing or EU Mustang catalogue - on the 'vert-), nothing else or they go on sale and I'll go for eg Roush wheels... And the center caps should have a black background with silver pony, not silver...

Sponsored

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
In Paris they did NOT look good ! They looked cheap ! ... And the center caps should have a black background with silver pony, not silver...
Now you mention it, I hadn't actually noticed the center cap being silver before. That indeed is definitely iffy. I kind of inferred from the weird looks of the DIB, the looks of the wheels suffered from the same poor lighting.

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 50years edition GT
just did the final order today ...
Magnetic, Premium Package, GT V8, Automatic

nice to see printed paper at official dealers, ... now, i think ... it´s true :D

hope end of june, ...
DSC05466.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
When I signed the papers this week, no printed folders anywhere. Indication: Late September.

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my car will be one of a first contingent already ordered 2014 by the dealer - so there is hope of june / july ... we will see -

Sponsored

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
This is the pic shown on the UK site when choosing the custom pack...

i am sure, the nickel luster 19 Inch euro premium pack wheels will N O T look like this. what you see is a photoshop of the first picin the Oxford White thread in this Forum.
this pic

was posted by top-notch on feb, 23rd, 2014
i can only guess what they did, but it Looks like they put the black 19 Inch Performance wheels into the pic and then tried to make it shiny. in any case lousy Quality. the wheels of the 50th anni appearance pack have the nickel luster finish and the pics are absolutely clear.

if you buy aftermarket wheels in europe, they would not call it nickel luster but bright silver or glossy silver.

topic: paris Motor show: the reason why those nickel luster wheels look so weird: intense artificial light! take a look at the pics of the triple yellow car. most of them are not even Close to what the colour is in reality

btw: i am not gonna sign before they offer a warranty Extension. if they believe in the Quality of their product, they should not have any Problem with offering an Extended warranty. if they don't believe, why should i?

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
On the dealer Poll image (homepage forum) you can see some V6 's with chrome bezel without 50th pack... It seems to be available in US as a seperate option as well... ?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
On the dealer Poll image (homepage forum) you can see some V6 's with chrome bezel without 50th pack... It seems to be available in US as a seperate option as well... ?

LOL, that looks like Brandon Ford, my dealer where I get all my Ford cars/trucks from

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
no, that is not the 50 anni le or euro premium pack Chrome window surrounding
that is just the plastic stuff that is on all the other models
that plastic is Kind of anthracite, giving intense reflection under certain conditions...
you can see the same effect, but only partly, on the ruby red and on the guard car
here another pic of that car,
which is for sale at brandon Ford

http://www.brandonford.com/vehicle-details/2015-ford-mustang-v6-tampa-fl-id-8386668

showing what i tried to say above (it depends on the angle of the sun and the camera)

try a totally different angle and that Chrome-like reflection it totally gone

Last edited:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Did some surfing in the forums and ran into these wheels ! THx for posting Husker !

He "deblacked" the PP wheels and power coated them... Some results :

This is a close look on what Nickel cluster should look like :

Definetly better than the Paris version....(I know, bad lightning but saw them live and these pictures are different...)

Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Really not a fan of the nickel finish at all, reminds me of something you would fine on a lego toy or along those lines lol. Going to be sticking with the stock black 10y-spoke alloys for sure, especially against the orange.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did some surfing in the forums and ran into these wheels ! THx for posting Husker !

He "deblacked" the PP wheels and power coated them... Some results :

This is a close look on what Nickel cluster should look like :

Definetly better than the Paris version....(I know, bad lightning but saw them live and these pictures are different...)
:cheers:
i am glad we can get These wheels
i prefer this classic look
http://img2.netcarshow.com/Bentley-Continental_GT_Speed_2013_800x600_wallpaper_28.jpg

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Is there a conclusion on whether the Custom Pack includes unlisted interior upgrades?

I don't want the chrome bezels or the luster nickel wheels so I'm happy to add the stereo, rear sensors etc separately (and not take the Pack) but don't want to miss out on a nicer interior.

Does anyone know?

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i think the premium / custom package includes MORE leather at dashboard
and the soft touch doors

sadly enough, there is no chance of the great interior of the US performance package
Sponsored