Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Here she is in all her glory. My car has come a long way since I first picked it up from Elk Grove Ford. She started out as a Technology package car, and has now been through a few transformative changes. The addition of the R aerodynamics has made the car more aggressive and capable. The recent completion of the Track package/R transmission and cooler swap has it ready for track use. And most recently the light weight forged Signature Wheels should prove beneficial as well.

There is a natural beauty in all the worlds great predators, and they all have split personalities. The Great White shark is awe inspiring while swimming in the ocean, and just as much so while devouring its prey. That is the part of the theme for my car, as there are two sides to every story. Pushing the envelope has allowed me to forge great new friendships with guys like [MENTION=19066]Epiphany[/MENTION], and even opened the door for sponsorship opportunities from a few amazing automotive companies.

I am*elated to*be here as*the newest member of the Signature Wheels owner circle and the experience has been amazing. [MENTION=27861]PositiveGMotorworks[/MENTION] made sure the initial order process, build process, and delivery all went off without a hitch. Time lines were adhered to, and communication was always there when I had questions or changed my mind several times about the wheel options. I have experienced companies that disappear after they have your money. This has not been the case with Signature Wheels or [MENTION=27861]PositiveGMotorworks[/MENTION], and I foresee great support from them in the future. The delivered product was also above my expectations and blew me away. The finish on the wheels, machining intricacies, caliper clearance, and how light these wheels are*leave nothing else to be desired.*Even at the time of install my buddy who owns the tire shop said these were probably the nicest wheels he had ever seen in 20 years of experience. I am glad to be part of the Signature Wheels team, and hope I can showcase their products again in the future.

Enjoy the pics :cheers:

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Congratulations [MENTION=20243]50 Deep[/MENTION] :cheers: Your car looks amazing and I am sure it handles even better! Thanks for taking us along for your build :thumbsup:

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Congrats on getting all the work done. So which side do you like better?

Secondtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350dib tech
Wow , looks amazing.Would love to see them on a dark car as they are really eye popping already on the white.

JL947

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack
Great looks man. Great to see another voodoo enthusiast from my hometown!

Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Car looks great 50! The bronze is real nice.

Sponsored

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
so nice...

I see a lot of guys rocking the double sided colors nowadays...

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Congratulations [MENTION=20243]50 Deep[/MENTION] :cheers: Your car looks amazing and I am sure it handles even better! Thanks for taking us along for your build :thumbsup:
For sure man. Looking forward to some action shots next
Congrats on getting all the work done. So which side do you like better?
Hard to say honestly. I see the bronze more based on how it's parked in the garage. So far the depth of the color in the sun is really growing on me.
Great looks man. Great to see another voodoo enthusiast from my hometown!
Gotta represent Northern California well. Shoot me a pm next time you are out and about.
Your car looks beautiful man! Very tastefully modded
Thanks brother. I would say it's come together nicely. Lots of help from good people.

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
You know the silver kind of hearkens back to the 65 GT350 but the bronze really look neat. Hope you'll make it out to Lemons in Sonoma.

Jumpman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2x ~8,300 RPMs: 08 S2K & 17 GT350
Tell me about that blue emblem...
Sponsored