Sponsored

The Roads are light and it’s tempting to do some spirited driving but don’t do this!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Ummm... what do you you say to that that hasnt already been said here on this forum. I feel bad for the idiots.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Wow

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
When wrecks happen I've learned never to pre judge the reason for the event.
Wrecks happen for lots of reasons. Some are obvious and some aren't.

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That hurts to see. Didn’t read the whole article but hope the driver is OK. I’m sure his pride is hurting the most.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
At first LEO was letting thungs slide around here in KC. But now they are cracking down on speeders. With the roads being significantly less travelled, speeds are up. Way up. It's been reported in the news the police are catching more people doing in excess of 100 mph. They posted the other day, in one weekend, they had 6 or 7 100+ mph in 45, 55 and 65 mph zones.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
At first LEO was letting thungs slide around here in KC. But now they are cracking down on speeders. With the roads being significantly less travelled, speeds are up. Way up. It's been reported in the news the police are catching more people doing in excess of 100 mph. They posted the other day, in one weekend, they had 6 or 7 100+ mph in 45, 55 and 65 mph zones.
Yes its the WILD WILD WEST LOL and the horses are running wild meaning HP runners. You have to wonder if the LEO are just sitting back and watching and watching and saying yep lets just let them got a little longer and then bam start nailing them. The speeders will get more and more confident and go faster and faster etc then the real deal starts to happen. And if you live in VA your screwed once your 20 Mph over in any speed zone and or after 80 Mph its a Class 1 Misdemeanor Criminal Conviction. If you hit 100MPH its a day in jail and I mean real jail for every mile an hour over 90. So for the fool who get pulled at lets say 120 they will spend a month in jail. Its a brutal state to drive fast in and the most harsh and I personally know all of this since I have gone thru this but no jail time and was able to beat the ticket with a lawyer and $$$.

jbeckva

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Eco with PP
Yes its the WILD WILD WEST LOL and the horses are running wild meaning HP runners. You have to wonder if the LEO are just sitting back and watching and watching and saying yep lets just let them got a little longer and then bam start nailing them. The speeders will get more and more confident and go faster and faster etc then the real deal starts to happen. And if you live in VA your screwed once your 20 Mph over in any speed zone and or after 80 Mph its a Class 1 Misdemeanor Criminal Conviction. If you hit 100MPH its a day in jail and I mean real jail for every mile an hour over 90. So for the fool who get pulled at lets say 120 they will spend a month in jail. Its a brutal state to drive fast in and the most harsh and I personally know all of this since I have gone thru this but no jail time and was able to beat the ticket with a lawyer and $$$.
Yep.. glad I found out about the speed laws in VA through the forum here or it would just be way too tempting. I go look for curves instead, and it's fun enough going through them while the speed is kept relatively within limits. Saw a WRX pull up near me yesterday heading down 60 - shook my head and let 'im go risk his own a**. I've had 2 dang tickets on that stretch (and that was before the 'Stang!), and a couple of "where the heck did THAT cop come from" incidents.

Speaking of which, time for another ride... keeps ya sane LOL.

B0N35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963-1/2 Falcon HT
Ummm... what do you you say to that that hasnt already been said here on this forum. I feel bad for the idiots.
When I clicked the link and saw the picture, my first thought was... "well, that perpetuates the stereotype!"

And then I read the first sentence:
Ford Mustangs have developed a bit of a meme-tastic reputation over the last few years, thanks to drivers speeding out of cars and coffee meetups and crashing.
Sponsored