Sponsored

The perfect car storage and man cave...Anyone want to buy a former NSA black site?

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
If a place like this was available near me, I'd buy it. The sallyport is a bonus.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
If a place like this was available near me, I'd buy it. The sallyport is a bonus.
Because you know every data center needs a sally port and gun lockers………..

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Considering 0 bedrooms where are you going to sleep? Or you just going to use it at a storage facility?

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Considering 0 bedrooms where are you going to sleep? Or you just going to use it at a storage facility?
What constitutes a bedroom? I believe all the various rooms would simply need a closet. Besides, you can put walls up and subdivide each room if you wanted to.

Sponsored

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
What constitutes a bedroom? I believe all the various rooms would simply need a closet. Besides, you can put walls up and subdivide each room if you wanted to.
Closets. Windows to the outside that meet a certain size threshold. Electrical outlets with code required spacing. To name a few.

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Closets. Windows to the outside that meet a certain size threshold. Electrical outlets with code required spacing. To name a few.
and that was my point...someone is paying way over neighborhood appraisal value for something that needs ~200k to even qualify as a “house”

kitchen
bathroom(s)
windows
garage door?
etc

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
and that was my point...someone is paying way over neighborhood appraisal value for something that needs ~200k to even qualify as a “house”

kitchen
bathroom(s)
windows
garage door?
etc
I would want it just for the ultimate man cave. That place is practically bomb proof and has power redundancies that exceed my home.

Concrete walls, floor, and ceilings, lol. Yes, I would love to have a place like that accessible to me.

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
I would want it just for the ultimate man cave. That place is practically bomb proof and has power redundancies that exceed my home.

Concrete walls, floor, and ceilings, lol. Yes, I would love to have a place like that accessible to me.
well sure...in the middle of 10 acres of your favorite state!

but not in a subdivision of far cheaper homes, right next to the freeway in downtown Dallas 😉

Deleted member 35644

The monstrosity behind it on Blossomheath is another one. Still owned by AT&T. Looks to have a basement, a rarity in Dallas. Something interesting in the basement, as well.

Underground.JPG

Blossomheath.JPG
Sponsored