Sponsored

The perfect car storage and man cave...Anyone want to buy a former NSA black site?

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Holy crap its a meth lab in the middle of a neighborhood. :D
No, I wouldn't say that...... Note the weapons lockers and sally port at the front door. Look at the size of the generator..... run by natural gas and as well as two different diesel tanks..... electrical service divided between two different utility companies.....

Hmm.... Make up your own mind.

I would buy that place in a heartbeat if I lived there. That place has the ultimate man cave potential. Storage, cars, recreation area.... You name it.

Its in the vicinity of Goose, but He's probably downsizing getting ready for retirement.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
No, I wouldn't say that...... Note the weapons lockers and sally port at the front door. Look at the size of the generator..... run by natural gas and as well as two different diesel tanks..... electrical service divided between two different utility companies.....

Hmm.... Make up your own mind.

I would buy that place in a heartbeat if I lived there. That place has the ultimate man cave potential. Storage, cars, recreation area.... You name it.

Its in the vicinity of Goose, but He's probably downsizing getting ready for retirement.
You forgot about the bulletproof glass separating the offices.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You forgot about the bulletproof glass separating the offices.
Yes, the sallyport. That setup is some serious security. Door entry control and the kill zone with a hole in the bulletproof glass.

Anyway, back on track, that would make the ultimate car storage/man cave.

Sponsored

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
This cozy compound discreetly nestled in a picturesque Dallas neighborhood mixes 'covert-ops' and 'farmhouse chic' styling, features gun storage and a bullet-proof clerks office. With a large industrial generator you'll never be left in the dark. The perfect supervillain starter base!

Asking price:
1627691800724.gif

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
OK being born and raised in Illinois I had to look up what the sallyport was. I wonder what went on in that house.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
OK being born and raised in Illinois I had to look up what the sallyport was. I wonder what went on in that house.
It was probably a data collection site as well as a possible safe house.

Again back on track, it would be a perfect man cave garage. Imagine your car collection in one room, storage out the wazoo in another room, unlimited backup utilities.

The structure is poured concrete blocks. That place also doubles as a bomb shelter.

CarbonZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That's pretty cool, I'd def look at it if I was in market, and it was local.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
All of that and only one bathroom. Lol. I wonder if itā€™s a commercial style bathroom complete with urinals and toilets??

I think under $1,000,000 is not bad for what you are getting.

US Govā€™t would have gutted it to the bare walls as to leave no trace of how we set up safe houses in plain site. No way they leave gun lockers and ballistic glass behind.

If I was moving to Big D from HTX, I would buy it.

Houston news channel has no clue as to the original use.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cl...-looks-totally-normal-it-isnt/?outputType=amp

Property search supports the AT&T theory. Lockers would be for phones I suppose to limit data recordings or pics from inside by employees.

F06129A9-72A1-4774-8505-4ADC773353A0.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gregory347

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 PP1, 1987 Buick Grand National, 1985 Mustang
Main room has raised floor tiles like a data center would but air conditioning in that room doesnā€™t look sufficient. The commercial power equipment and backup generators are data center typical. Fire protection, Vesda smoke detectors on wall, is also data center typical.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
US Govā€™t would have gutted it to the bare walls as to leave no trace of how we set up safe houses in plain site. No way they leave gun lockers and ballistic glass behind.

Agree with this, no way NSA or CIA would sell a former site like this. It would be totally gutted or remodeled as a normal house. This would be a massive security breach if it were a former clandestine site.

especially no way anything computer related would be left behind

Capture.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited: