The Mustang is America's Dream Car

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
This I know...When I’m at a stoplight with the top down surrounded by a sea of brown/beige SUVs, CUVs, Minivans and Sedans I get the stares, hoots and comments that makes me feel that indeed I’m driving A LOT of folks Dreamcar.
Sponsored

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Well said!

This I know...When I’m at a stoplight with the top down surrounded by a sea of brown/beige SUVs, CUVs, Minivans and Sedans I get the stares, hoots and comments that makes me feel that indeed I’m driving A LOT of folks Dreamcar.
Or when your at a nice local hand wash&detail shop? And around you is a new corvette with z07 package, a gallardo, an Aston Martin vantage, all kinds of other bimmers mercs etc. And your lowly 20k base model mustang is drawing all the attention:ford:
It must be the gold wheels or hideous darth Vader inspired nose:headbonk:

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I would say it’s one of my dream cars. I’ve always loved my Mustangs. I’ve had allot of the late model “collectible” Mustangs and never been let down. There are other cars I would love to own as well but most likely never will. I’ve had a bunch of Fox body 5.0s when I was young, at the time all a young man could ever want. Then I’ve had a 65 Fast Back, a 70 Mach 1, a 94 Pace Car Cobra, a 95 Cobra, a 96 Cobra, an 03 10th Ann. Cobra, my current GT350, and finally my 2018 GT350R that will be here July 8th (or so). There have been several others in the mix, these are the most noteworthy. While there are other high end cars I would like to own, I feel the ones I have owned are “Dream Cars” in allot of ways...
Sponsored