Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
When I purchased my IS250 last January, I paid half off and took a loan on the other half. I told them I wanted the shortest term, no more than 3 years. They couldn't "finish" because it got late. It was all BS, banks can still accept offers and shit. Anyways, I come back the next day to finish the paperwork on the GM was like "Man, you are going to be happy... We got you a better deal than we talked about last night.." I was like ya, let me see? I brought me a piece of paper with the monthly payment. I told him I wasn't interested in my monthly payment. The term of the loan was what matter to me.

Then I had the finance guy show me the break down. What they did was tried adding on all kinds of extra services and add ons then extended the loan out from a 3 to a 6 year. I laughed and told them to take all that shit off. The only thing I wanted was the cost of the car and the gap (which I usually do with my insurance but I just went through the credit union I got the loan from). Finance guys are just as big as snakes as the salesmen. You better read over shit before you start signing. They try to add on any little thing they can. Once I told him to remove everything then he tried to start cutting deals with warranties and shit. I told him he should have done that to start with and I was no longer interested in any of the extras. Old me would have blindly signed everything. The last year me has learned after buying 6+ cars from dealers to not let them pull shit over on you.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Dealers hate me cause I always negotiate out the door price. They can't stand that I don't play the payment game

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Dealers hate me cause I always negotiate out the door price. They can't stand that I don't play the payment game
It's annoying for people who can use their because a lot of the time dealers will just hold out and try to sell to some ding dong who goes purely off of monthly payments.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI

Sponsored

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
When I purchased my IS250 last January, I paid half off and took a loan on the other half. I told them I wanted the shortest term, no more than 3 years. They couldn't "finish" because it got late. It was all BS, banks can still accept offers and shit. Anyways, I come back the next day to finish the paperwork on the GM was like "Man, you are going to be happy... We got you a better deal than we talked about last night.." I was like ya, let me see? I brought me a piece of paper with the monthly payment. I told him I wasn't interested in my monthly payment. The term of the loan was what matter to me.

Then I had the finance guy show me the break down. What they did was tried adding on all kinds of extra services and add ons then extended the loan out from a 3 to a 6 year. I laughed and told them to take all that shit off. The only thing I wanted was the cost of the car and the gap (which I usually do with my insurance but I just went through the credit union I got the loan from). Finance guys are just as big as snakes as the salesmen. You better read over shit before you start signing. They try to add on any little thing they can. Once I told him to remove everything then he tried to start cutting deals with warranties and shit. I told him he should have done that to start with and I was no longer interested in any of the extras. Old me would have blindly signed everything. The last year me has learned after buying 6+ cars from dealers to not let them pull shit over on you.
That's why I bring my own financing. I know someone who just bought a new BMW with a 9 year loan to get their payments under some threshold. It's ridiculous.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
It's annoying for people who can use their because a lot of the time dealers will just hold out and try to sell to some ding dong who goes purely off of monthly payments.
Why I always special order. That way its a car they can't wait for some ding dong to overpay for, just one of many benefits of special order.

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I don't know if it's the angle or the overcast weather but the car looks delicious lol. Tempting for sure. Who cares about the rims

Salesman at the local ford Dealer sent me this pic today trying to get me on the lot.. i'm still negotiating with the wife to justify trading in a 2 yr old car with 3300 miles.. she just doesn't understand

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bald Menace

Bald Menace

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Menace
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2 king Cobra
The wheels would be dealbreaker to me. They look absolutely horrible, I can't imagine they look good on any color :ninja:
I like those wheels far better than any of the black wheels that are optional on these cars. i'm just not a fan of black wheels.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I like the rims and the color. I wonder how the 3.55 w/460hp feels in comparison to the '17s. I test drove a base manual w/3.55 option and wasn't that impressed. The 3.73s in the PP were better.

Powercat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 year edition
I love my '15 GT ... and I can get almost the same performance as a stock '18 with the Ford Performance PP2. That's a whole lot less than the first year depreciation on a new one. But then, it's only money.

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
That car wouldn't tempt me. I would rather have your Scat Pack because IMO, it's a better looking car and has more power. Plus it has more room. I also don't like the wheels on that Mustang.

Wayne