Jhonda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
Tuned? Regular 5.0 or mach1?
My coworker has a widebody scatpack charger and it has like 20 more HP? So whenever I see one I'm like ehhh it will probably beat me from a roll
2018 pp1 10sp fbo Lund e85
Sponsored

RayBlack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Black 2017 GT 6speed auto.
Why ? Why does EVERY single sport car try to race me? Especially MOPAR cars weather it be a challenger or a truck. I swear everyday on my way home there's someone pulling up next to me reving their engine or someone sees me and pulls up quick on my tail and tailgates me until they can get side by side.

Maybe it's my corsa extremes ? 🤔 maybe they're jealous of mustangs? Who knows! But it's annoying because getting a ticket, jail, impound, or safety of others ain't worth leaving them in the dust for self excitement.

Does this happen to anyone else?
Hi there, I daily drive my black 2017 GT daily here in Sydney Australia & it’s happened to me. I just let them go, it’s not worth it. Mine is lowered, triple black with a borla S type cat back. I lost my licence for drag racing 30 years ago & am super careful nowdays. The Mustang has a tough presence so it’s always going to attract attention from the tryhards.🇦🇺

RayBlack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Black 2017 GT 6speed auto.
Hi there, I drive my black 2017 GT daily here in Sydney Australia & it’s happened to me. I just let them go, it’s not worth it. Mine is lowered, triple black with a borla S type cat back. I lost my licence for drag racing 30 years ago & am super careful nowdays. The Mustang has a tough presence so it’s always going to attract attention from the tryhards.🇦🇺

CARNAC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
is it normal for mustang owners wave to each other? ive seen a few wave but most dont. i know its def a jeep thing but mustang? not so much
bikers have been doing that for 50+ years. low left hand as they pass each other. not so much today. more proof we are losing good things that we all used to take for granted. sad 😢

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Me too, but Ive run into cars that I would have loved to have a run in with.(For Example a Demon) They just straight up don't even look over.

Those two cars are dangerous, my father-in-law works with them. They are no joke out there trolling people.

Dang, that's nuts. Undercover troopers in Mustangs... Holy buckets.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Dang, that's nuts. Undercover troopers in Mustangs... Holy buckets.
There needs to be a law that requires them to look like:

1634233840564.png

Anyone know if Maisto made up the livery or is it some actual state police and which one?

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Magneride Magnetic Grey
But then they wouldn't be "undercover"....
Sure they would, hiding in plain sight. A little reverse psychology cause everyone would think it was fake.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
bikers have been doing that for 50+ years. low left hand as they pass each other. not so much today. more proof we are losing good things that we all used to take for granted. sad 😢
Sadly, in today's environment, doing so can have adverse effects.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Sure they would, hiding in plain sight. A little reverse psychology cause everyone would think it was fake.
Big offense to impersonate law enforcement vehicles so no reason to think it's fake. At least where I'm at, there is less and less police presence each passing day. All the more reason to clench that CWP tight and hope to never have to actually use it. But as far as traffic goes, more and more assholes weaving in and out of cars trying to cause an accident.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Big offense to impersonate law enforcement vehicles so no reason to think it's fake. At least where I'm at, there is less and less police presence each passing day. All the more reason to clench that CWP tight and hope to never have to actually use it. But as far as traffic goes, more and more assholes weaving in and out of cars trying to cause an accident.
With today's mindset, not sure I'd want to be in law enforcement. It's damn near as bad as when I returned from Nam.
Sponsored