Muhnopoly

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
is it normal for mustang owners wave to each other? ive seen a few wave but most dont. i know its def a jeep thing but mustang? not so much
I personally throw up the peace sign when I pass by other mustang owners, atleast the ones who you can tell are car enthusiasts, if I see a retired grandma driving a GT I won't do it. Or most of the time I knod my head up and down like "yeessir I admire what your driving"

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
$3.20/gallon isn't too bad..
Maybe in the US it's different. Here in Toronto, we're hitting an all-time high (we're at $1.42/L today)

Sponsored

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Yeah, I know 😔 I need to get out of this state.
Great race tracks here though
Willow Springs and Leguna Seca. And ya'll have fun mountain passes and forest roads. Come out to AZ with the Pro Auto Sports club and hit Litchfield (AMP). It's a blast!

We could also use your vote to turn the tide...

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Nah, I get random Nissan Altimas taking off, but nothing crazy. I'm usually driving it like I stole it so I get thumbs up or "hit it" type comments. I tend to set cruise pretty high on the interstate, so no one even bothers. The last thing a lot of cars want is a coyote in 3rd or 4th gear at 90 mph.

Do get a lot of compliments though.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Daily mine and I'm mostly unnoticed besides the random wave or thumbs up. Funny, just the other day a
$3.20/gallon isn't too bad..
$4.28 when I got gas Friday...

Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
I don't daily mine - but when I drive it usually the ones who buck up and want some action are V6 Chargers, pick up trucks and other Mustangs.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Why ? Why does EVERY single sport car try to race me? Especially MOPAR cars weather it be a challenger or a truck. I swear everyday on my way home there's someone pulling up next to me reving their engine or someone sees me and pulls up quick on my tail and tailgates me until they can get side by side.

Maybe it's my corsa extremes ? 🤔 maybe they're jealous of mustangs? Who knows! But it's annoying because getting a ticket, jail, impound, or safety of others ain't worth leaving them in the dust for self excitement.

Does this happen to anyone else?
hasn't happened to me yet. I don't drive like a dick and try to blend in as much as possible with VELOCITY BLUE :crackup: Keep it in normal exhaust except when leaving the house before 7am in quiet mode...not trying to attract unwanted attention. had a 2011 Camaro SS pull up to me at a red light the other day to pay compliments. I'll take that any day! Street racing at 64yo is not for me anymore. Too many variables and just not worth wrecking my beautiful ride or hitting someone and ruining their life. Stay cool on the streets and leave it for the track 😀

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So I've only owned my '18 for about 6 weeks now. Not new to muscle/sports cars, but I do notice more people want to "play" then in any of my other/former muscle/sports cars. I did put a Roush Cat Back on it the second day I got it, so it does make some noise. I'm also a 6spd and typically don't shift until 3,500/4,000, so it can sound as thou I'm "getting on it". I've also noticed its a lot of trucks, newer SUV', and sedan (Infinity, Lexus, Nissan, etc.) drivers that are the worst in my area.

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Them sexy new SS Zl1 1le 6gen Camaros sure are cat's Meow and make me purr!!! sweet looking ride. They sure stand out .dont see as many of them as the mustangs .
Haha right!? I walked passed a parked one a couple of weeks back and had to stop to admire it. And same. The fact that I see one camaro for every 5 mustangs adds some appeal. Don't get me wrong, I love my mustang even more now than the day I got it, but I'd probably be in a camaro if it wasn't for the discount my employer gives for Ford vehicles.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Haha right!? I walked passed a parked one a couple of weeks back and had to stop to admire it. And same. The fact that I see one camaro for every 5 mustangs adds some appeal. Don't get me wrong, I love my mustang even more now than the day I got it, but I'd probably be in a camaro if it wasn't for the discount my employer gives for Ford vehicles.
I agree. Both beautiful amazing machines. Hope they both live along lifes to Rival each other for many generations.
Sponsored