Sponsored

The HULK Is For Sale StangMode GT500 on Ebay

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Is it just me or is everyone else getting the "Remarkable Groovy Photos" advertisements? It has me convinced I was born 30 years to late. Hopefully in the future there will be less bras and more manual transmissions! :fingerscrossed:

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
I am shocked, shocked I tell you. It didn’t sell? How shocking really too shocked to even put my feelings into words. Please start a go fund me page right away stangmode, looking at this thread I would say at least 2 people might send a few TP rolls.

Or just list your car at a reasonable price, you could always do that.

Last edited:

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
How did I know. What a loser.

@Tomster, you seem to be a great supporter, even if accidentally. Most of us would not have gone looking for this, but now we are all clicking on this because you posted it. YT pays per view, not per subscription. Getting people to subscribe is just a way to build the pool of likely viewers. Maybe you should you should ask him for your cut now :cwl:

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Snake: I had an immediate avatar idea when I saw your photo <smiling> so thanks. :-)
Good one. Since you change your avatar like you do your underwear, here it is for the record, lol

438745.jpg

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Man, I liked some of his vids but after this crap I’m really disappointed in his last few vids, but money has a funny way of changing us

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
The most ridiculous part of this is that he had a bid at over $100K and didn't take it. Whether that bidder was real or not is another story though since that "bidder" could buy a brand new one for cheaper than that right now.

NastyPumpkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Boosted Mustang GT
I have watched some of his videos in the past, he seemed like a straight shooter. I watched a few just recently with all the time I have at the moment. Seems like he has turned into a big fake, I think that happens a lot when you start making some decent money off YouTube. You start making a bunch of FAKE bullshit to get views up.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Man, I liked some of his vids but after this crap I’m really disappointed in his last few vids, but money has a funny way of changing us
I agree as well, he literally played on subscribers/viewers emotions during this pandemic..."woe is me, my wife and I were laid off due to the virus and now I am forced to sell my most prized possession, blah, blah". As some have mentioned he never was intent on sell that car lol. Hell if anything I would have sold the 2018, Black Mamba, before selling Hulk. I'll still watch him and others though he lost his credibility with me.
Sponsored