MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
The absolute "my car youtube channel has jumped the shark" video is when someone takes a brand new car to Carmax for an appraisal. I can't think of anything more ridiculous (well, I'm sure there is). I just don't know who cares to watch content like that? But it's a clear indicator of desperation for a Youtuber IMO.

Personally, I love the love the low rate, shitty, diamond earing ...
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
No, a paralegal is a 50k-70k job here. A quick google search for para legal salary in the phila area will confirm this. Add in what ever he gets from YouTube and he still probably doesn’t break 100k on his own. To be honest I’m surprised the family income hasn’t slipped in on one of his videos. But f$&k yea Jersey is expensive. We battle California for the most expensive, crap state in the union prize every year. I can’t wait to retire and get out.
Delaware is just a few miles away.. :)

Lets not forget StangMode owns more than the 2020 ShelbyGT500.He has a 2018 Mustang Gt at VMP Performance that has a VMP ODIN Supercharger kit ($8,999.00) installed plus a VMP E85 Fuel System,VMP Dyno Tuned, Brent Lasala 10r80 Transmission and Labor.
The 2018 Mustang is finished and ready to be picked up and I know Justin Starkey is going to want his $$$$ before the mustang leaves his shop.
Thats not the case

** most Youtubers are vloggers. They film their daily life, much the same as BLOGGERS write about it.

I see the main issue is people s expectations.
If he has content/topic that appeals to you watch it, if not, dont. I wish him.the best but i dont watch him unless its its something appealing me

Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
If I had a different profession, I would love to have a YouTube channel to put out what I actually think content. Any $ earned would go to charity. Unfortunately even after posting a humorous who gives a crap video I seen how quickly people get outraged to try and sink your ship. So until I fully retire I'll be staying off YouTube!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
If I had a different profession, I would love to have a YouTube channel to put out what I actually think content. Any $ earned would go to charity. Unfortunately even after posting a humorous who gives a crap video I seen how quickly people get outraged to try and sink your ship. So until I fully retire I'll be staying off YouTube!
Exactly.

I'd shine the guys shoes if he donated all the proceeds to a charity. That goes for the California kid too.

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
Those bids are fake as fuck just like he is and the listing is from a new account lol what a joke. Dude doesn't have a pot to piss in and probably no retirement setup either because he's using YouTube to take the easy way out. Losermode.

Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Can't tell what is real anymore but many people live way beyond their means and don't even know it. Not my problem...but don't go asking for a bailout because of being a dumb ass!

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Dude doesn't have a pot to piss in and probably no retirement setup either because he's using YouTube to take the easy way out. Losermode.
Well, you could do __both__, I mean, you could generate decent revenue on YT and save money, setup a business behind it, have a 401K, make some other smart investments. I guess I'd add that, I'd still have some kind of secondary income, and a fallback plan since YT is a fickle place, one day you're making $25K/month, the next day, a video leaks of you doing something shitty, and that YT revenue is gone.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
My wager is that the video is already shot and the drama is all ready to go. How much you want to bet there will be a video in short order? All in due time.... 9 hours to be exact.
Sponsored