Sponsored

The HULK Is For Sale StangMode GT500 on Ebay

Shnngns5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2019 GT, Velocity Blue 2019 GT
Laid off, but still has youtube revenue. He's not totally out of a job.

That said, it sounds like this guy has way too much debt tied up in stupid bullshit, and an economic shakeup would be a good reality check for him. I bought 2 brand new gt's, that combined with my f150, the payments total one of my take home checks, or one of my wifes takehome checks. So, if things wwnt awry, they wouldn't pinch us. Guess the world of youtube views is a totally different reality. Why I watch guys like Alex Flores, over the bullshit clickbait dolts like that.
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
100k?!?!?!?
Can't you get a brand new for about the same price, if not cheaper?!?!?

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
How is the raffle stuff not illegal? So you basically give people a false hope that they might win a $80K car and then never raffle it? Stangmode better know a good lawyer...

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Guys, im going to say this 1 last time for the people that cant read so good.
The raffle car, is not his, it is a deal for promotion purposes with another guy.

Its 100%legal, and real. You make yourself look foolish posting differently.

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
lol at paying this much for a used GT500. If this guy was serious about selling the car, he would have put it for no reserve with the same starting price. I wonder if any of the bigs are shill based on how quick the bids were...

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
<-- Chuckling again.

No doubt it's completely legal, Steve, but I'm with Tom, the whole idea has an odor.
A foul odor, emanating from a slimeball.

Edited to add:
It was pathetic to see him operate in his last two videos. The first one with the mask on his face for the splash screen almost mocked the whole social distancing thing. Everytime the camera panned to the fine group of outstanding people that he was out socializing with, they immediately scattered to their 6 foot spread like cockroaches after someone turned the lights on. Pathetic.

Then in the second video, he claimed to get the gloves and masks from his volunteer work at the hospital or something? The dipstick doesnt even have enough common sense to shave his beard to make the mask effective. What a waste of a mask. Those masks could make a difference in the hands of people trying to save peoples lives. Instead the PPE equipment was used to make another clickbait crap video.

Say it ain't so, Joe

Last edited:

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500 2020 TO GT500 2021 GT500 CARBON PKG
I do not feel sorry for him on making bad financial decisions on buying one of the first 2020 ShelbyGT 500,but I do feel sorry for his wife and family and that his wife did not even know his monthly car payment in one of YouTube posts and he thought it was funny at the time..He also is spending $$$ on a 2018 Mustang Gt Supercharger and Trans upgrade at VMP Performance as we speak.Just Insane.
Ok you are an ass clown if you are spouting out your personal financial info to public let alone youtube!

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Originally, I believed Stangmode started off as a true enthusiast but his latest couple of post has shown he is not focused on delivering good content but yet trying to make an extra buck because he over sold himself and his channel. At this point I'd rather watch FOX news than these click bait gutter snipers! BTW no offense to those who prefer CNN or MSNBC, watch what ever helps keep your boat afloat! The end is near and we'll be through this soon, best wishes to all!

Sponsored

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
He still has it.
I don't believe he has ever owned a GT350R. He has spent some time in Tunnel Chaser's 350R and posted videos of it, but is not an owner of one as far as I have seen.

He owns the Black Mamba and his previously sold and repurchased SN197 convertible along with the 500 (for now).
You may be thinking of "the kid" phenom...who has a 350R, Supersnake, GT500 and C8.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
I don't believe he has ever owned a GT350R. He has spent some time in Tunnel Chaser's 350R and posted videos of it, but is not an owner of one as far as I have seen.

He owns the Black Mamba and his previously sold and repurchased SN197 convertible along with the 500 (for now).
You may be thinking of "the kid" phenom...who has a 350R. Supersnake, GT500 and C8.
That is exactly whom we were talking about. It got lost in the quotes.

Yeah think how nice it must be to be Speed Phenom right now. Lol, C8, base GT500, CFTP coming, and only 19 years old. Virus? What virus?
Are you forgetting his GT350R, or did he sell that?
He still has it.

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

You may be thinking of "the kid" phenom...who has a 350R, Supersnake, GT500 and C8.
Yep, I was referring to Speed Phenom.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Well the facts are still he no longer has a job. Him or his wife. Many are feeling the pain from this outbreak and mishandling of it. Whether or not he gets whether he is asking for is one thing. You have to think he did not buy the car outright, he was making payments, so anyone is going to ask a higher price to pay off the car and have some money in there pockets. Just as people have been paying big ADM's someone may just pay him what he wants. Who knows ?

I will say this, Youtube vids and clicks are not going to support his HOBBY and his FAMILY. No matter how people seem to think he makes from it. He was a paralegal for a law firm it seems for long time. His wife was a sub teacher i think....With both salaries and youtube money, I guess it was doable. The shop installs, people are giving a discount because that free advertisement. With what is happening now, many normal people will have to tighten the belts. Everyone is not loaded or have money to do whatever. A lot of people are out of jobs. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

If its a prank well clicks are now paying the bills. If its not, then the money will help get him through till he gets back on his feet. It is what it is, and I suspect many normal people......will or may need to make this decision before this is over.
Sponsored