Sponsored

The GT350's have really gotten cheap.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
They’re all different cars that give you different things. I came close to the AMG GT myself but in the end it was pretty cramped with almost zero practicality. I tried to like the 992, great interior but the exhaust was a deal breaker. GM will probably botch the C8 and I’ve never been a sixth gen Camaro fan. The 350 is an awesome car at a great price point. I was lucky enough to find an msrp allocation in 2015 and enjoyed the car thoroughly for 4 years. The 500 by all accounts is an awesome car. Obtaining one will be a journey to say the least. I was just ready for something different.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You were talking shit to me awhile back about these cars not losing value. I made one prediction right at the top and you called me a POS GT guy. So you can eat another dick.
Well then go buy yourself a GT350 then.

Can you provide the reference and quote where I called you a "POS GT guy"?

Based upon your language, your not a POS GT guy, you are just a POS with a GT. Enjoy that GT.....

Have a nice day GT guy

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased my 2019 on December 31st. Was lucky enough to drive it home and enjoy it for two days. Then the Wisconsin Winter hit (snow, cold, ice, etc) and it's sitting in storage. Do I regret not waiting until spring? Absolutely not.. it's done, got what in my mind was a fair deal and in the color/specs I wanted. I can plan my mods and wait for spring, which is right around the corner. I haven't looked at pricing since. These are special cars, excited to be a part of the group...

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
I purchased my 2019 on December 31st. Was lucky enough to drive it home and enjoy it for two days. Then the Wisconsin Winter hit (snow, cold, ice, etc) and it's sitting in storage. Do I regret not waiting until spring? Absolutely not.. it's done, got what in my mind was a fair deal and in the color/specs I wanted. I can plan my mods and wait for spring, which is right around the corner. I haven't looked at pricing since. These are special cars, excited to be a part of the group...
Might I recommend a web cam at your storage facility so you can watch her? I have a security cam in my garage and when I have been caught watching, I just call it my 'Shelby Monitor' - and I will not confirm, nor deny I have spoken to her with the 2 way audio. Heck, it's no worse than people who watch those 'egg cams' awaiting them to hatch.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2018-gt350-dealership-offer-37-5k.129260/

Post #10. ^^^ just another GT guy. That's all.

Tom I think everyone around here knows you. Your not fooling anyone. Lost all respect for you when you demeaned GT350 girl woman.driven. You are garbage.

Tomster said:
Yes, but honeybadger doesnt have boobs. So this is engine rebuild part 2. Why would I watch a person who has no clue about engine rebuilds just because she has, well, it sells.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/woman-drivens-voodoo-5-2-engine-rebuild-thread.132764/

They deleted the rest of your sexist comments.
"Just another GT guy".....that's a far cry from a "POS GT guy". You are a drama queen and a liar. A person who embellishes things to make your point.

Fooling everyone? How is that? Please expand on that.

Doris is a fraud and a cheat. She tried to defraud Ford by reflashing the tune of her PCM, followed by an insane amount of keystrokes to cover her tracks, took her front fascia off (that had a track splitter on it), and removed her lid (that had a track wing on it) to hide her tune and track rig. Calling her a fraud makes me sexist, lol.

You need to take a good look in the mirror kid.

Get a grip and a sense of reality. It's obvious that your affinity to a woman and her channel has interfered with your train of thought.

Now back off POS with a GT

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Might I recommend a web cam at your storage facility so you can watch her? I have a security cam in my garage and when I have been caught watching, I just call it my 'Shelby Monitor' - and I will not confirm, nor deny I have spoken to her with the 2 way audio. Heck, it's no worse than people who watch those 'egg cams' awaiting them to hatch.
Mike, that is a brilliant idea! The only issue is there is no power to my storage unit.... but we are in the market for a new house next year. I told the wife that she can have any style she wants (within reason) .. all I want is a 3 car garage.... We live in a 2 story good sized home, but it was built in 1964... thus the old school 1.5 car garage that only fits one vehicle :facepalm:. She puts up with me having it tucked in the garage during the driving months, but I understand her wanting her vehicle in the garage during the winter...
I will be installing a webcam in the new garage :like:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I have to say my tolerance for You Tube is being strained considerably. I will offer a few comments on the "Woman Driven" subject and then say no more. It is such a paradox in our country and around the world for that matter that women are crying out for equality and to not be "objectified" as a sexual object. And yet if you look at the thumbnails for a lot of Women Driven's you tube videos it shows her in revealing, often sensual poses... bent over, short pants, cleavage, etc.. what is she trying to sell here? She has a lot of subscribers and if you try reading the comments section of her videos it can be quite vulgar and objectifying to her. Does she really make that much money doing these videos? Is she unhappy with her job that she wants to do this full time? How does she afford 3 cars? The questions go on and on.
It's a shame too because she has a really sweet personality and seems very easy going. She doesn't seem to be acting like she's trying to be someone she's not.
The bottom line is that women continue to "show their wares" because sex sells and then expect men not to objectify them and they get angry when men do. I recently watched the first season of "overhauled" on the Motor Trend Channel and my son and I were both really bothered by how the producers objectified women that were part of the show (innuendo, clothing,etc) and how the women allowed it to happen. It was cringe worthy to watch...The Super Bowl halftime show is another example that I won't even begin to get into.
I also wish as "car guys" we could all just get along on this forum. I've owned a GT, Convertible and now a 350. I have made a tremendous amount of friendships relating to guys on all 3 sections of this forum. We are all people, we should no further judge someone by the car they choose to drive vs the clothes they wear, occupation, race, religion, etc.. etc...

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I have to say my tolerance for You Tube is being strained considerably. I will offer a few comments on the "Woman Driven" subject and then say no more. It is such a paradox in our country and around the world for that matter that women are crying out for equality and to not be "objectified" as a sexual object. And yet if you look at the thumbnails for a lot of Women Driven's you tube videos it shows her in revealing, often sensual poses... bent over, short pants, cleavage, etc.. what is she trying to sell here? She has a lot of subscribers and if you try reading the comments section of her videos it can be quite vulgar and objectifying to her. Does she really make that much money doing these videos? Is she unhappy with her job that she wants to do this full time? How does she afford 3 cars? The questions go on and on.
It's a shame too because she has a really sweet personality and seems very easy going. She doesn't seem to be acting like she's trying to be someone she's not.
The bottom line is that women continue to "show their wares" because sex sells and then expect men not to objectify them and they get angry when men do. I recently watched the first season of "overhauled" on the Motor Trend Channel and my son and I were both really bothered by how the producers objectified women that were part of the show (innuendo, clothing,etc) and how the women allowed it to happen. It was cringe worthy to watch...The Super Bowl halftime show is another example that I won't even begin to get into.
I also wish as "car guys" we could all just get along on this forum. I've owned a GT, Convertible and now a 350. I have made a tremendous amount of friendships relating to guys on all 3 sections of this forum. We are all people, we should no further judge someone by the car they choose to drive vs the clothes they wear, occupation, race, religion, etc.. etc...
I agree with everything you said, right down to the last sentence. Thank you.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Go watch Doris's episode where she lets the viewers pick out the Halloween costume she will wear, I voted for the plaid skirt catholic school girl. But I think the leather dominatrix one won out. She also has an episode where she explains how she affords three or more rather expensive cars, and a Raptor. I look at it this way, if you have it..use it to your advantage.....so she does. Would people still watch her strip a 350 motor if she was wearing a baggy mechanics coveralls?

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Because sex sells. The reality is that she would likely have half the views as a guy even if her content was just as good (or even better). It is what it is. Not saying I agree or disagree.

One of the reasons the new Harley Quinn Birds Of Prey movie has struggled at the box office is because the director and studio intentionally dialed back the sex appeal (clothing, acting, etc) of the lead female characters and the reality is a big group of that audience is, younger male demographic. And guess what. Box office is way down.

It is what it is. I appreciate her content and don't think she needs to use sex appeal for clicks, but the reality says otherwise.

Sponsored

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
I agree, plus Batman does not even make a cameo. I mean, all this shit going on in his city.....are he and the Joker are off on a sabbatical or something? Maybe Doris can wear a Harley Quinn outfit in her next video.

MNGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 base comp orange
I agree, plus Batman does not even make a cameo. I mean, all this shit going on in his city.....are he and the Joker are off on a sabbatical or something? Maybe Doris can wear a Harley Quinn outfit in her next video.
I think young men are growing tired of waif-like women characters beating up jacked men twice their size because Hollywood has decided that's an important narrative to push.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
I think young men are growing tired of waif-like women characters beating up jacked men twice their size because Hollywood has decided that's an important narrative to push.
That too...