2019 Ruby Red 5.0 Mustang GT 6MT

Paul2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT
Cheers Peter, I was going to buy it for $715 from Ford direct as I didn't see any others online for some reason. Just bought my 19 GT two days ago and Pony Parts is 1.5 hours away from me, so guess what I'm doing tomorrow :) First road trip here we come!
I got my Ford dealer down to $690 with jack & brace - thought was good deal as think Ford website has $832 - is good deal if you want it now and not wait for posting.

The_Don_72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
I got my Ford dealer down to $690 with jack & brace - thought was good deal as think Ford website has $832 - is good deal if you want it now and not wait for posting.
I phoned up Ford and they said they have them for $715. Pony Parts is $599. Their website says in red blinking writing it is a special finishing soon, but I saw an earlier post which said the same thing, so presumably it is a permanent "sale". Never the less it is a damned good price. It is for the full kit too, not just the tyre.

I spoke to Alan and he said they have flat rate Australia wide shipping $30.

Cheers

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Cheers Peter, I was going to buy it for $715 from Ford direct as I didn't see any others online for some reason. Just bought my 19 GT two days ago and Pony Parts is 1.5 hours away from me, so guess what I'm doing tomorrow :) First road trip here we come!
Hey Don, when I bought mine from Pony Parts I went to one of the owners homes on the Gold Coast to pick up. They had lots in the garage. May be closer if you were planning on going to the Sunny Coast.

The_Don_72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Hey Don, when I bought mine from Pony Parts I went to one of the owners homes on the Gold Coast to pick up. They had lots in the garage. May be closer if you were planning on going to the Sunny Coast.
Thanks Peter. Yes, I already spoke to Alan one of the owners, and have arranged to drive up to Sunshine Coast tomorrow where he will be :)

Reactions: PKs

Sponsored

The_Don_72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Peter. Yes, I already spoke to Alan one of the owners, and have arranged to drive up to Sunshine Coast tomorrow where he will be :)
Picked up my spare from Pony Parts, and highly recommend these guys. They also only charge $30 freight country wide. So $629 all up for the full kit delivered.

Dingo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deno
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback - Twister Orange 6M Ordered 2/Jan/2021
Just purchased my Spare from Pony Parts, should have ordered 1 week earlier...
Australia Wide Delivery is now $40, so $639 all up.

All I need now is for my car to arrive from the US, delayed now until 2nd October.

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
Just so everybody knows the Gnome Spare Wheel fits the Mach1.
Tested today and rotates fine around the Brembo brakes at the front and plenty of clearance around the front struts.
20210626_143323.jpg

Last edited:

stang_86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, 2016 Mustang GT 2019 Bullitt
Oh damn forgot I had this setup.
Will have to put up for sale $450 for wheel and Jack etc plus postage

Sponsored

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
The two main spare wheels available are 135/70 and 155/70 19s.

The later from Pony Parts is very close in diameter to the 275/40 rears and so seems the obvious choice but does it fit easily into the wheel well? Any first hand experience of this much appreciated.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
The two main spare wheels available are 135/70 and 155/70 19s.

The later from Pony Parts is very close in diameter to the 275/40 rears and so seems the obvious choice but does it fit easily into the wheel well? Any first hand experience of this much appreciated.
I have the Pony Parts spare and it, along with the jack, fit fine. There was no room for sound deadening around the circumference of the well when I did that to a good portion of the car though.

Moobly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, Lucid Red A10 Magnaride
does it fit easily into the wheel well?
Short answer is no - the wheel wells are different in the 2021+ Mustangs. Pony parts even provide a note with the order stating to grease up the wheel to get it to fit. Mine doesn't fit in the wheel well properly and lifts up the boot flooring.
Sponsored