Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
You have to call in or the order can be made online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Online with no problems at all. The hardest part will be hiding the giant box from my wife when it gets delivered.

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Mine said "well at least your patience and research saved you a thousand!"

No let's hope it shows up same as 50s

Sponsored

Honus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT350 Tech
At that price I can't say no. I'm eagerly awaiting this as much as I'm anticipating the car...

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Ha!

Online with no problems at all. The hardest part will be hiding the giant box from my wife when it gets delivered.
Again LOL on this post, I was also told not to order any mod parts for the new 350, I said ok hon..... So I just have them sent to my buddy's shop, and i will put the mods on there..... Im doing good on this so far, 350 on order, mod parts just keep coming..... :cheers: :thumbsup: thanks John

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS
Again LOL on this post, I was also told not to order any mod parts for the new 350, I said ok hon..... So I just have them sent to my buddy's shop, and i will put the mods on there..... Im doing good on this so far, 350 on order, mod parts just keep coming..... :cheers: :thumbsup: thanks John
I think the only acceptable response is " yes dear" :doh:

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Got the car back from Elk Grove Ford. They took care of all the rock chips and the paint booger on the hood no questions asked, or cost to me. Really glad I bought the car there.

Genesis tint in Elk Grove sent me a few pics of the progress for the clear bra install. Can't wait to pick it up in the morning!!

In other news my Fathers Day gift from last year finally arrived. Looking forward to hear helping with he first oil change when I hit 500 miles.

Took this as a little momento the other day. And yes, the gas light comes on at a quarter tank. That gas guzzler tax is there for a reason

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Got the car back from the clear bra install at Genesis. Came out real seamless. I had them wrap the car from the A-pillar forward, edges of the doors, and a little something extra on the mirrors. Came out to about 1800 total, but now i do not hesitate on driving the car. The clear bra really made the stripes POP!! If you are in the greater sacrament area I would recommend them.

Then I took the car out to Euro Sunday. I had the only one out there and it was a hit. Wish I could have taken the afternoon drive, but had to get back to some family stuff. Had the chance to meet up with one of the guys who organizes the Hooked on Driving events. Looking forward to getting out with that group. Here are few pics from that event.

Now just waiting for the spoiler and oil separators to arrive. Wheels should be here at some point before the Knotts show. Then still need to decide what to do about the brake calipers. That will probably wrap it up for modifications, then just focus on driving and paying off this bad boy.

Sponsored

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
That's the best looking Camaro I've seen in a long time! Wish the new ones looked more like that.

Your car is awesome as well! Love it with the red pin stripes.

-T

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
That's the best looking Camaro I've seen in a long time! Wish the new ones looked more like that.

Your car is awesome as well! Love it with the red pin stripes.

-T
Thanks brother. Hoping to do enough to make it stand out, but not lose its natural charm.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Where them installed spoiler pics?? lol
Well we are close to installation. The spoiler came in today. Looks like it is all prepared and ready to install from Ford. It even comes with a template for the install if your trunk lid does not have holes. I hope this confirms everyones suspicions. Do not be surprised if yours needs a little buffing when you open it. mine has some light scratches from bouncing around inside the box. I am a little OCD about stuff like that though.

I also got the oil separators and coolant expansion tank on today. Both the oil separators installed fairly easy. About 45 minutes total for everything. Here is a before shot.

For the passenger side separator the moving of the wires is super simple. It literally involves pushing them over a few inches to install the tabs, then that is it. The passenger side loom clips back into the separator bracket. For both separators i would advise getting all the tubes connected first, then lock down the separator. The instructions recommend you mount the separator first, then do the connections. I found it harder to get the connections in place with the separators installed, and had to loosen them back up.

The tank cover was pretty easy to install also and does clean up the engine bay a lot. The quality of the plastic is not quite what i expected for the price, but it does serve its purpose. For the install I can see the plastic needs to be a little pliable.

The driver side is super easy also. These slip fittings on the tubes are a sinch. The driver side recommends trimming the sound deadening on one of the push pin tabs on the shock tower. I just reused the plastic push pin that originally came out since it was longer. If i need to at some point it will lightly trim the sound deadening and install the new one. The amount you need to trim is only a few mm at most.

I should have the spoiler installed Wednesday or Thursday depending on my time after work.

Carlosa_garcia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB PP 6MT
Aww hell yeah! Looks fantastic! Can't wait to get mine. So glad it comes with a template too!
Sponsored