Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Finally on the long road home with the R. Got it all Covered with trakktape and tracwrap . Took about 2 hours. If you are looking for an MSRP deal on a Raptor, RS, GT350 hit up Tony Komadina at Sanderson Ford in AZ. Tell him Terrance referred you. He has a few in stock RS and Raptors that they are looking to move. Sorry guys, no other R models available for 17/18. Thanks again Tony and Sanderson Ford AZ!!..
IMG_1246.jpg
Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Congrats bro! That thing looks gorgeous. Have a safe trip back home. Can't wait to see it in person!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Vary those RPM's!

Drive safe try not to let the sound of rocks bouncing off your car bother you.

oldmachguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Finally on the long road home with the R. Got it all Covered with trakktape and tracwrap . Took about 2 hours. If you are looking for an MSRP deal on a Raptor, RS, GT350 hit up Tony Komadina at Sanderson Ford in AZ. Tell him Terrance referred you. He has a few in stock RS and Raptors that they are looking to move. Sorry guys, no other R models available for 17/18. Thanks again Tony and Sanderson Ford AZ!!..
Congrats, Terrence!!

I texted pics of my LB R to Gotti this morning from the dealership, and he said you were getting yours today too. Stunning car!!

Sponsored

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Vary those RPM's!

Drive safe try not to let the sound of rocks bouncing off your car bother you.
Haha so true! Can say since the full Xpel wrap was completed last week I finally have peace of mind even when I hear that sound. :D

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Totally in love with this new custom license plate frame I ordered. With all the major modifications I have made to cars, I am starting to realize that the devil is in the details.

With that said I can't decide if I want to use my "HAN SOLO" or "JEDI" personalized plate. And I can't decide if I should choose the black/yellow or white/blue color scheme. Thoughts?
IMG_1255.jpg

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I third the motion.

Damn T, that is looking downright sexy nasty!

goodkid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350; 2014 Polar Edition Wrangler; 2005 350Z
Can I ask - what is your plan for the flat black stripes and Xperia/wrap? Just wrap all striped surfaces so any change in glossiness is throughout? I ask you, cause you have your sh-- together.

Kev

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Congrats, Terrence!!

I texted pics of my LB R to Gotti this morning from the dealership, and he said you were getting yours today too. Stunning car!!
Yeah man he called me while I was stopped in the desert. Did you bring yours home? How are you enjoying it?
Worth the long wait Terrance! Beautiful.
WELL worth it. Hardest part now is I can't drive it while it's getting all the detail work done.
Gratz 50 Deep! Nice lookin R!
Thanks bro!
I third the motion.

Damn T, that is looking downright sexy nasty!
But the Han! I agree that black and yellow is the only way to go though.
Can I ask - what is your plan for the flat black stripes and Xperia/wrap? Just wrap all striped surfaces so any change in glossiness is throughout? I ask you, cause you have your sh-- together.

Kev
This is an area of concern. I will likely mirror my buddy [MENTION=22191]straightliner1[/MENTION] and have the XPel stealth put over the stripes in order to maintain the flat black look. Then the rest of the painted areas will have the ultimate or whatever it's called. To tell you the truth I am not all crazy about the stripes being flat or glossy. But I have to go that route so the roof and rest of the car have matching appearances on the stripes.

That is the right way to do it as far as I know.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
This is an area of concern. I will likely mirror my buddy [MENTION=22191]straightliner1[/MENTION] and have the XPel stealth put over the stripes in order to maintain the flat black look. Then the rest of the painted areas will have the ultimate or whatever it's called. To tell you the truth I am not all crazy about the stripes being flat or glossy. But I have to go that route so the roof and rest of the car have matching appearances on the stripes.

That is the right way to do it as far as I know.
That's my plan of attack as well. We'll compare notes later
Sponsored