The Fate on the ICE

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Nice try but hydrogen power is not battery power like these greenies are shoving down our throats.
Sponsored

murphyslaww

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cayman, 2023 Lighning
Nice try but hydrogen power is not battery power like these greenies are shoving down our throats.
I find that you can't change the mind of people that won't spend the time to do basic research, so I'll save my breath.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I find that you can't change the mind of people that won't spend the time to do basic research, so I'll save my breath.
Ha Ha - I wondered why you were talking to yourself then realised there was a missing post number on my screen which can only mean you are responding to one of the morons I now ignore. You are indeed wasting your time. They never respond with facts or data just their own opinion over and over again in the hope that if they say it enough it must be right. They are just deluded trolls.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
From the link.

"Nigro cited a deadly and disturbing citywide trend of fires ignited by the batteries: 93 so far this year, compared with the 2020 total of 44."
Just wait until the city is flooded with electric cars.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
From the link.

"Nigro cited a deadly and disturbing citywide trend of fires ignited by the batteries: 93 so far this year, compared with the 2020 total of 44."
Just wait until the city is flooded with electric cars.
Hello; I am not familiar with those small scooters. I guess they can be carried into apartments easy enough. But "someday" these problems will be fixed. Of course, the problem is moving energy into and out of the batteries, charge slow enough and the heat will not build up. Of course, that defeats the utility of the vehicle.
Sponsored