Sponsored

The Exhaust System You Have Been Waiting for, Cervini's Side Exhaust is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Zach, could you comment on the decision to extend the panel rather than replace it? Those who lower their cars will now be too low to run this kit. As awesome as it looks, I see ripping it to shreds driving this on any street here in the U.S.
Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Wow! I've seen this on Instagram (VMP's time attack s550) already but it's awesome to get a little more information on this amazing product! Great work @Zach_Cervinis and to the entire team at Cervinis Auto! :clap2::cheers:

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
The exhaust reduces down to 2.25" at the tip. With the tip and clamps installed you lose about 2.5" of clearance over stock.
Which unfortunately is a lot for us lowered folks. I'm lowered 1.5" so add the 2.5" and that's a 4" loss over stock. I'm at about 5.25" of ground clearance right there currently so I'd be at only 2.75":eek:

OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Hey Zach, could you comment on the decision to extend the panel rather than replace it? Those who lower their cars will now be too low to run this kit. As awesome as it looks, I see ripping it to shreds driving this on any street here in the U.S.
We could of replaced the side skirt but ultimately the side exhaust tips need to clear the pinch weld comfortably. The ground clearance would be the same in either option.

OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Which unfortunately is a lot for us lowered folks. I'm lowered 1.5" so add the 2.5" and that's a 4" loss over stock. I'm at about 5.25" of ground clearance right there currently so I'd be at only 2.75":eek:
Airlift :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, our side exhaust is lower than factory. However, it is well engineered, looks great, and sounds even better. The exhaust tip mounts with a ball and socket clamp, making install and adjustments very easy. The exhaust bracket is reinforced by the tip, so if you do rub, you're not going to tear your car apart.

Sponsored

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
The unfortunate side is the coolest thing about side exhaust is when the cars low. Side exhaust on a car that's a reasonable enough ride height to use this will look like a truck. Aside from Airbags of course. But even then, you won't be able to lay out completely without laying on the exhaust with this option.

Not bashing. Just observation. I don't see how you could've built it any differently honestly.

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
What about this mating up to ARH headers? Really wish magnaflow mufflers weren't used.
Any drone?

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Can you order the kit without the exhaust?

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Yes, we are building rear exhaust covers for base GT's. We are aware of American Muscle's side exhaust and the cheaper price point. Keep in mind that our kit arrives ready to install, no painting. Our system is 304 stainless from American Racing Headers. The price difference is in the details and materials used.
Will you sell the rear covers separately?

Sponsored

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Yes, we are building rear exhaust covers for base GT's. We are aware of American Muscle's side exhaust and the cheaper price point. Keep in mind that our kit arrives ready to install, no painting. Our system is 304 stainless from American Racing Headers. The price difference is in the details and materials used.
:confused: Isn't the Side Exhaust from American Muscle also ready to install with no painting required? I think you can paint their rockers in the body color if you wanted a more custom look.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
This^

Even those who aren't planning on a side exhaust would love this. Finally something that would look awesome for those who want to run dumps or maybe a little front bumper action:D

Last edited:

Kclyatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Will jacking rails need to be removed to mount these?

OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
What about this mating up to ARH headers? Really wish magnaflow mufflers weren't used.
Any drone?
You can use the ARH setup that is designed to work with factory system. In my opinion, the drone is minimal. When we have the opportunity and the weather participates, we'll post a sound clip from inside the car.

Can you order the kit without the exhaust?
No, unfortunately we do not sell any components of this exhaust separately.

Will jacking rails need to be removed to mount these?
You do not need to remove the jacking rails to mount the side skirts.

notstok5.0

IG: notstok5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT
Vehicle Showcase
The system was installed at CJ Pony Parts (@Dave@CJPP) and they will have some sound clips there once the install video is up. This exhaust sounds amazing, it's very deep and has no rasp (and I'm coming from a Corsa Xtreme exhaust, which I absolutely loved).

---------------

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.