Sponsored

The Exhaust System You Have Been Waiting for, Cervini's Side Exhaust is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
The exhaust reduces down to 2.25" at the tip. With the tip and clamps installed you lose about 2.5" of clearance over stock.

The skirts attach below the stock ones and the pipes are 3" so expect to lose about 3" of ground clearance.
Sponsored

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Holy christ on a stick batman. That's expensive.

Very cool. But expensive.

OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Yes, we are building rear exhaust covers for base GT's. We are aware of American Muscle's side exhaust and the cheaper price point. Keep in mind that our kit arrives ready to install, no painting. Our system is 304 stainless from American Racing Headers. The price difference is in the details and materials used.

Feeling a bit disappointed.....I've been waiting a long time for this to be released and then the price of $2000 is a ridiculous. Maybe if it had active exhaust it would be worth $2000. Also, are there plans for bumper fill ins for base GT's?

MMD is offering similar system with options for both base and premium GTs for significantly less.

OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
I have a couple underside shots of VMP's track attack car with a per-production system. PM me your email and I'll send them to you.:thumbsup:

Any shots of under the car? I have another car I'm working on and want to see if this would play nicely.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Another one that only fits the premium.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I have a couple underside shots of VMP's track attack car with a per-production system. PM me your email and I'll send them to you.:thumbsup:
Nice kit.

Why are we keeping the underside pictures hush hush though? I was surprised that there wasn't an underside shot already.

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Pm sent for under shots.

Sponsored

Wilson44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
Looks amazing! Although, I wonder why the decision was made to mount under factory side skirts instead of replace them.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I see a very well engineered kit that really looks good on a Mustang GT and is functional. If I had a Mustang GT , I would buy the kit. All the more reason to get a Mustang GT.

American

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT / 17 GT350
Looks like a very well designed kit. Blends in wonderfully with the car. I've always wanted a side exhaust since I drove a 2010 GT with it. Nothing like exhaust exits by your ears! If I didn't already spend money on a GT350 valance and exhaust, these would be a top priority.

OP
OP
Zach_Cervinis

Zach_Cervinis

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Nice kit.

Why are we keeping the underside pictures hush hush though? I was surprised that there wasn't an underside shot already.
Underside pictures are not hush hush, the images we have right now were taken by VMP on their Track Attack SEMA project. Our X-pipe was not used on the VMP Track Attack car because of the custom long tube headers they used. We want to avoid confusion about the system components, therefore we decided not to post the pictures of the VMP setup.

We will post pictures of the side exhaust with the stock manifolds and cats shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.