Sponsored

The EPA sues Ez- link diesel tuning company, get ready for the coming tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
As far as diesel tunes go. I'm kinda glad.
When there penis are the size of a thimble, they hafta compensate for it. Maybe they pretend the smoke is the jizzle ?
Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
When there penis are the size of a thimble, they hafta compensate for it. Maybe they pretend the smoke is the jizzle ?
I never understood people's fascination with the size, or lack thereof, of other guy's genitals. Meh.

I'm much more offended by lifted trucks where the rear is much lower than the front....on purpose.

But hey, that's just me.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I never understood people's fascination with the size, or lack thereof, of other guy's genitals. Meh
Suttle. If there's another excuse I'm listen.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I never understood people's fascination with the size, or lack thereof, of other guy's genitals. Meh.

I'm much more offended by lifted trucks where the rear is much lower than the front....on purpose.

But hey, that's just me.
That would be the South Carolina “Squat”.

1615408450454.jpeg

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Suttle. If there's another excuse I'm listen.
Wasn't a dig at you. I hear that when people talk about guns, cars etc etc. Never understood it. I know plenty of people who think guys who drive fast cars are "compensating" for something.

I take it as "You do something I don't agree with, you must be compensating for the size of your genitals." Am I wrong?

That would be the South Carolina “Squat”.

1615408450454.jpeg
It's original title was the "Cali Lean" I always thought of it as the "I loaded my lifted truck with 1000lbs of dirt / gravel and now I'm trying to make it home...."

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Wasn't a dig at you. I hear that when people talk about guns, cars etc etc. Never understood it. I know plenty of people who think guys who drive fast cars are "compensating" for something.
Fast cars are for dopamine junkies.. rolling coal is for erectile dysfunction.

Hangman77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phillip
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350R Heritage
Companies should be able to sell equipment for these vehicles if they truly are designed for racing. As long as the customers are acknowledging that they are understanding of the laws and the customers are willing to take the risks, then why should the companies be penalized. What’s the point of a disclaimer then.

we all have agreed to disclaimers in everything we purchase now a days.

ultimately it’s the customers responsibility to make sure they are modifying based the on the legal parameters.

I think the companies need to get smart, don’t flaunt these devices as defeat devices and don’t knowingly modify customers who are not going to follow the rules. What you do with your own vehicle is up to you, but when you purchase these items you have to be disclosed about the rules and acknowledge everything that could happen legally.

seems straightforward. The majority of these companies follow the rules.But like anything, there is some bad eggs.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Companies should be able to sell equipment for these vehicles if they truly are designed for racing. As long as the customers are acknowledging that they are understanding of the laws and the customers are willing to take the risks, then why should the companies be penalized. What’s the point of a disclaimer then.

we all have agreed to disclaimers in everything we purchase now a days.

ultimately it’s the customers responsibility to make sure they are modifying based the on the legal parameters.

I think the companies need to get smart, don’t flaunt these devices as defeat devices and don’t knowingly modify customers who are not going to follow the rules. What you do with your own vehicle is up to you, but when you purchase these items you have to be disclosed about the rules and acknowledge everything that could happen legally.

seems straightforward. The majority of these companies follow the rules.But like anything, there is some bad eggs.

Money, lawyers and ease of enforcement.

I mean - you can get paid by burning yourself with hot coffee - so..........yeah.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
No one mentioned this but as soon as they stomp out Diesel they are coming after the gas community. They have to have a reason for their jobs.

I expect this is just the beginning of this crackdown. This will ruin the aftermarket community.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Money, lawyers and ease of enforcement.

I mean - you can get paid by burning yourself with hot coffee - so..........yeah.
I REALLY hope that not a reference to the McDonalds thing because if it is you REALLY need to do some reading about that.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.