Sponsored

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
We can all see the pictures, wreaked Mustang sitting a field and air bags deployed. Only seem to be some dudes here that feel the need to comment about their opinion of why. Oh maybe you were there along with the other bro with the good story. You know what is said about opinions,
Kinda goes with the territory when posting things on an internet forum.
Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
As it turns out, the guy was swerving to miss a kid that jumped out into the road. He rolled the car while overcorrecting as he was going down the embankment. He uploaded the dash cam video earlier today.

https://tinyurl.com/mvmx5xfu
You son of a bitch
 got me.

Sponsored

Ole Texan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
You got it all wrong dudes, I am clam and don’t take any of this personal. Hell, I enjoy it.
Not a snickers fan.
Good one on the non PC reference. Be a big boy go for it.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
lol. I was wondering how an “old texan” was getting along in IL. Can’t imagine. Lol.

It’s easy to make an assumption when someone posts a pic of a car in that condition, not necessarily correct. But without context, which should have been done from the beginning, it’s really not a stretch. Unfortunately more times then not the assumptions of 

. are correct. It’s even better with all the complaints about quality that the structural integrity of these cars is very much top notch.

You got it all wrong dudes, I am clam and don’t take any of this personal. Hell, I enjoy it.
Not a snickers fan.
Good one on the non PC reference. Be a big boy go for it.

Sponsored

Ole Texan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Have all ways had a place in Texas in addition to Illinois.

Last edited:

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Skin is thick enough. I just call bull chit when folks jump to conclusions and run their mouth, internet or not. If that is a concern for others, so be it.
Caaaalm down, Sparky!! It is human nature to speculate on things...EVERYONE does it in their daily life be it the interwebs or elsewhere. You see something, you think about it and wonder or try to guess how something happened. It is often what starts conversation and can lead to some interesting places.

P.S. I still stand by my theory....loss of static friction resulting in a sudden change of delta-v.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Big difference between “I wonder if he just lost control during dumb ass activities” vs “he lost control during dumb ass activities“.
I know it’s human nature to speculate, it’s quite another to make statements as facts.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
.......snip

P.S. I still stand by my theory....loss of static friction resulting in a sudden change of delta-v.
a lot of our roads up north are quite undulating (though smooth surface) due to being built over peat lands and a stiffly sprung car can easily get out of shape at the posted limit of 60mph. Doing something normal like pulling out to overtake someone or dodging the wildlife can get a car in all sorts of shapes so you don't even have to be clowning about to head off into the vegetation. Road into Skye, a single corner in one week had four tourists stuff their cars into the same fields in both directions. Sadly a friend of mine added his car to the tally to make it five cars in seven days.

As far as rolling the car, those same peat lands will not let a vehicle slide over it so unless you land flat and straight a barrel roll is almost a given as one corner of the vehicle digs in and the rest pivots around it. *depends on speed and how much of it you lose before coming airborne as you hit the road verge on your way to the field which can be several feet below the level of the road.