OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Did you pay circa £33k for the car? If so, £26k after 18 months is not too bad.
Nope - placed my order at the very first price release. Just £28995 if you can believe it! OMM paint took it to £29590. So a real bargain.

Taking that in to account, £26k is pretty good to be fair. But I think it can do better!
Sponsored

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Nope - placed my order at the very first price release. Just £28995 if you can believe it! OMM paint took it to £29590. So a real bargain.

Taking that in to account, £26k is pretty good to be fair. But I think it can do better!
Yeah that's not bad at all, atleast you've had good use out of the car, me i'd take the £26000 whilst I can still get it.

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yeah that's not bad at all, atleast you've had good use out of the car, me i'd take the £26000 whilst I can still get it.
Yea it's had a lot of use to be fair. Gunna see what happens in the next week. Hopefully be at American Speedfest next weekend so I will get it stickered up and see if that gathers any interest...

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Did you pay circa £33k for the car? If so, £26k after 18 months is not too bad.
He paid 28.9k for it, original price before the first rise.

[MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] on a real note, if you want, pop up next sunday, i'm free all day and i'll happily remove your grilles, i've got Ecoboost ones in my garage too :). I'll even find you a sunny d lol.
Take spacers off, remove the gear knob, and leave the tint on (their problem).
Other mods sure we can sort out on the day, except springs... they're a nightmare :lol:!

Mods = Potential money to put more mods into the GT.

Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
What size are the wheel spacers?? Might be interested if they're 25mm:)

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
He paid 28.9k for it, original price before the first rise.

[MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] on a real note, if you want, pop up next sunday, i'm free all day and i'll happily remove your grilles, i've got Ecoboost ones in my garage too :). I'll even find you a sunny d lol.
Take spacers off, remove the gear knob, and leave the tint on (their problem).
Other mods sure we can sort out on the day, except springs... they're a nightmare :lol:!

Mods = Potential money to put more mods into the GT.
Thanks mate, may take you up on that!

Sorry Enoch, I will be moving the spacers over to the GT! For reference, they are from Modurstang. Brand is "Coyote" I believe & they are 21 & 25mm. Can't remember off the top of my head how much they were but I think it was £90 a pair (exc VAT).

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks mate, may take you up on that!

Sorry Enoch, I will be moving the spacers over to the GT! For reference, they are from Modurstang. Brand is "Coyote" I believe & they are 21 & 25mm. Can't remember off the top of my head how much they were but I think it was £90 a pair (exc VAT).
If you do, let me know, I have next sunday free so can set you in and do some mods (removal) with you :).

Dfrs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2.3
Thanks guys, yea the spacers I can whip off easily enough - that will save me a couple hundred quid at least! Couldn't do the springs as I don't have the kit & paying someone to do it will probably cost as much as they are worth so will no doubt leave them on.

May be tempted to take the grilles out as well actually, Manders seems to be an expert at that now so he can walk me through it.

I think WBAC valued at 23 something, which hurts to think about
I will buy your spacers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
First know the value of the car. The trade in value, the Used Car Dealer value, and the Private Sale Value.

Second, treat the purchase of you new car and the trade in of your old car as two separate negotiations. The more the dealer intertwines the two the more your new car costs and the less you get for your old car.

Get it Detailed and fix any minor blemishes prior to going to the dealer. A clean looking car will get more than a dirty looking car.

Remove any mods that you can. Dealers wont consider them in the purchase cost of the car.
Sponsored