Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
All

We are gathered here today to remember those who are no longer with us

The gallant departure from this world of those who were doing their duty and who have valiantly passed on :please:

the revered society of flying Mustang splatterers will forever remember them...

In particular we must remember and make note of a few...

To - B. Bumble - who spectacularly managed to wedge himself into the upper left recesses of the front grill - before exploding :handsinair:

To - the Blue bottle dive bombing team members who "went for it" in a big way and managed to almost fill the honeycomb grills :handsinair:

of course- a mention of the members of the greenfly team - small but effective - all of them managing to stick like super glue to the front of the Mustang :handsinair:

but above all - a special mention to Willie the wasp - who totally annihilated himself into the underside of the right headlight ... :handsinair::handsinair:

Little buggers! taken ages to get them off the front of my Mustang!!:curse::curse::curse:

:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
lol this made me smile!

Did mine a few days ago - post ~600 mile road trip...had to give it a good soaking, then break out the clay bar in places! The wing mirrors got a good covering surprisingly

Good way to go though, I believe it's considered a noble death in the insect world :sunglasses:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Amen :cwl:

The ceramic coating is bearing up well for 3+ years and they still come off reasonably well however.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Can confirm willie the wasps out in full force today, i've picked up a large willy and thrusted it into my air intake side of the grille, seems to have turned willie the wasp into willie the chip shaped wasp.

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
I did ~1200 miles last weekend driving to Somerset and back to Aberdeen, biggest pain are the flies at the top of the windscreen...

Splash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2017, Ford Fiesta ST200.
Auto gylm insect liquidiser, bug sponge, followed by the pressure washer
Sponsored