Sponsored

The Black Stallion...

richmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Race Red 5.0 Premium
What's up my fellow brethren? A little background shit me first...This is my first performance car and I'm loving every moment of it. With my last car, it wasn't capable of any true big mods, but with this being the iconic American staple that it is, I figured I'd delve a little deeper and start to develop an interest into it.

I currently have the v6 base, so pretty basic to all of you Mustang heads, but, where I'm from, the average person couldn't tell the difference. Feel free to chime in with your experiences, but living in inner-city Cleveland, I feel like a ****ing rockstar when I take her out. The amount of attention and compliments this car gets is astounding. Good job, Ford. :thumbsup:

Anyways, without further ado...

Current Mods

Painted calipers (gold) - passenger/driver front: When I did this last weekend, I realized I was strapped for time and only ended up painting the two front calipers, as it was getting dark out. Should I finish the last two to complete it? Or keep the front theme different with the rear? I actually like how it matches the side panel of the headlight.

20x8.5 Staggered VCT Bossini Wheels: Just put these on yesterday. Had these on last summer for my Black Pontiac G6 and THANK GOD they work for this car (rims are bolt pattern 5x110/114.3). Have to get more screws for the center caps. Might end up plasti-dipping the outer- chrome part. And one last thing...these are a B*TCH to keep clean! :lol:

Future Mods

I'm new to the mod-scene, but from what I've read these are what I plan to add within the next year:

20% tint on sides, 35% on back
Haste rocker panel stripe: Most likely will have the guy who puts the tint on install the stripe as well

with text that says "BLACK STALLION"
Diode Dynamics turn signals: Might end up getting the whole package, not sure yet.

3.73 gear upgrade
Tuner and CAI: Undecided on which to go for. Advice would be much appreciated!
Roush axleback exhaust w/ BBk headers: Undecided also if I want to go with shorty or long tubes. Advice would be well appreciated here as well
Eibach pro kit

That's about all I can think of for now. Let me know what you think!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gabriox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 bmw 325xi
nice mustang but i hate those wheels. i see alot of tinted Chrysler 300 with those wheels. i like colored brakes only if they are brembo's. i don't have my mustang yet but i am working on it.

OP
OP
richmo

richmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Race Red 5.0 Premium
Thanks for the reply brother. Yeah I would love to go with different wheels, maybe done simple 5 spokea but that's what I had at the moment so I figured why not try it out right?

Gabriox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 bmw 325xi
yeah there is no harm in trying. still looks good!!! i mean it will break my neck if i see it on the road.
Sponsored