The best Coyote oil funnel

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Today I received the oil funnel made by @pilotgore . Very impressed with the quality of the piece and love the colors. No more messing around holding the funnel Took a few pics and video for you guys. Highly recommended!

20211227_193650.jpg

20211227_194613.jpg

20211227_194625.jpg

20211227_194636.jpg

20211227_194646.jpg
Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Today I received the oil funnel made by @pilotgore . Very impressed with the quality of the piece and love the colors. No more messing around holding the funnel Took a few pics and video for you guys. Highly recommended!

20211227_193650.jpg

20211227_194613.jpg

20211227_194625.jpg

20211227_194636.jpg

20211227_194646.jpg
Thanks for posting this, I really appreciate it!

A quick backstory. . . I originally started making oil filter guides (to help eliminate the mess from removing the oil filter) and oil funnels for the GT350, then GT500, then Mach 1, and now I'm moving onto the GT's. Unfortunately I haven't address the oil filter for the mach 1 or GT yet, but I'm working on it.

Is a specialized 3D printed twist to lock oil funnel with a built in vent really necessary. . . absolutely not. Does it make life easier when you're adding quart after quart and suddenly have a spare hand at your disposal because you no longer have to hold the funnel or worry about it tipping over... you bet. She'll take oil essentially as fast as you can pour it so no need to slowly pour then wait for the oil level to go down. The opening at the bottom is large enough for a finger and paper towel, making cleanup super easy. Also included are the dust caps to keep dust out in between oil changes.

Since I do this as a hobby, and only sell through the forum, I don't have an online storefront setup. If you'd like a set, simply reply to this thread or send me a PM and I'd be happy to sell you some gear. The price is $55, and if I ever come up with a solution for the oil filter then you'll receive a discount when buying that piece down the road.

Thanks for reading!

-Jon

edit: Here's the post from the Mach 1 launch a few weeks back with a video showing how fast the funnel lets oil exit and how well it holds bottles in place (factory, amsoil....whatever.). https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/3d-printed-oil-filler-funnel.168915/#post-3438415

IMG_6303.jpeg

IMG_6302.jpeg

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Nice find! I like the angled funnel. Having just done an oil change I am acquainted with having to hold it. I had managed to tie a string to help steady things but it’s a bit iffy.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Great piece for sure and works really well...but is it really that hard to use a regular funnel for all of 30 seconds every few months?

It's almost like we're creating solutions for problems we don't really have. But kudos to the creator for the effort and commitment to the community.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Great piece for sure and works really well...but is it really that hard to use a regular funnel for all of 30 seconds every few months?

It's almost like we're creating solutions for problems we don't really have. But kudos to the creator for the effort and commitment to the community.
Nope, not that hard… just easier and better ;)

Sponsored

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP

I designed, manufactured and patented a “ unifunnel” years ago
…was a total flop. Lol
https://www.ebay.com/p/20038193009

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
Lol, how have I never see this before!?!?!? Love it!
Pm me your address and I will mail you one. I still have a few ones
That was before 3D printer so that mean designing a multiple cavities mold, making a bunch of them, packaging and everything…lol

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Pm me your address and I will mail you one. I still have a few ones
That was before 3D printer so that mean designing a multiple cavities mold, making a bunch of them, packaging and everything…lol
Pm incoming! I feel your pain. Injection molding is so freaking expensive!!

Farkel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Premium PP1, 2012 Jeep JK, 2022 Harley 48
"easier and better" works for me. Just ordered mine. Thanks, Jon!

Sponsored

Modulom4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pascal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 PP1, Ford Edge 2008 SEL
Thanks for posting this, I really appreciate it!

A quick backstory. . . I originally started making oil filter guides (to help eliminate the mess from removing the oil filter) and oil funnels for the GT350, then GT500, then Mach 1, and now I'm moving onto the GT's. Unfortunately I haven't address the oil filter for the mach 1 or GT yet, but I'm working on it.

Is a specialized 3D printed twist to lock oil funnel with a built in vent really necessary. . . absolutely not. Does it make life easier when you're adding quart after quart and suddenly have a spare hand at your disposal because you no longer have to hold the funnel or worry about it tipping over... you bet. She'll take oil essentially as fast as you can pour it so no need to slowly pour then wait for the oil level to go down. The opening at the bottom is large enough for a finger and paper towel, making cleanup super easy. Also included are the dust caps to keep dust out in between oil changes.

Since I do this as a hobby, and only sell through the forum, I don't have an online storefront setup. If you'd like a set, simply reply to this thread or send me a PM and I'd be happy to sell you some gear. The price is $55, and if I ever come up with a solution for the oil filter then you'll receive a discount when buying that piece down the road.

Thanks for reading!

-Jon

edit: Here's the post from the Mach 1 launch a few weeks back with a video showing how fast the funnel lets oil exit and how well it holds bottles in place (factory, amsoil....whatever.). https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/3d-printed-oil-filler-funnel.168915/#post-3438415

IMG_6303.jpeg

IMG_6302.jpeg
Do you ship to Canada?? I want one please!!

FRENZY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shayne
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread......need this setup for my 2016 GT PP1! How much for the filler w/ caps & the oil filter funnel?