Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Damn sorry they didn't make it available for a reasonable price, Jaime. Tom is no doubt correct, it's probably an insurance scam but that doesn't help you or anyone else in the market for one.
I shouldn't have used the word scam, but I guess that's what it is. I was told by FP that the pricing is geared towards insurance replacement. So if prices were artificially raised for that purpose, wouldn't that be a scam?

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
With the options list and the pricing guide now available, how is it that the order banks aren’t open?
Jeffrey: I think it's called,

"Teasing The Animals"

:cool:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I think it's called "we don't have our shit together but strive to give the appearance as such."

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
@Blackbite - I thought somewhere back in December when I read that the order guide and price guide were supposed to drop on Jan 4 (which they pretty much did) - the same "leak" said the order banks would open sometime the next week... so - "next week", maybe...

Of course this is kinda like the sign behind the bar that always reads "Free Beer TOMORROW"... every, single, day...

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
@Blackbite - I thought somewhere back in December when I read that the order guide and price guide were supposed to drop on Jan 4 (which they pretty much did) - the same "leak" said the order banks would open sometime the next week... so - "next week", maybe...

Of course this is kinda like the sign behind the bar that always reads "Free Beer TOMORROW"... every, single, day...
Keep in mind that first to order doesn't mean first to get your car. What goes on behind the curtain isn't always fair.....

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Tom's dead on the money with his comment and the best you can probably do is 1) have your order in the inventory guy's hands ahead of time and 2) Either make sure they let you know when they get the company email or, call them every morning and ask. Have them put it in immediately and you may get lucky.

No one seems to know how the models will be allocated however and whether or not some will get theirs cancelled unexpectedly when no allocation is available. In any event, I sure hope it's a better experience than 2020.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Tom's dead on the money with his comment and the best you can probably do is 1) have your order in the inventory guy's hands ahead of time and 2) Either make sure they let you know when they get the company email or, call them every morning and ask. Have them put it in immediately and you may get lucky.

No one seems to know how the models will be allocated however and whether or not some will get theirs cancelled unexpectedly when no allocation is available. In any event, I sure hope it's a better experience than 2020.
It will be the same. It was the same process as the GT350s.