Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Thank you very much for that Tom.

Just as I suspected. No optional wing or optional rear seat delete. That made no sense given Ford's ability to consistently disappoint. This is a pretty clear statement that any forward thinking has left high powered, internal combustion engine Mustangs on the cutting room floor. Ford made it to the finish line, stopped short, and walked away.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Ah, so the CF dash panel IS still available as a stand-alone.

Agreed that rear seat delete should be an option. Like it would be any sort of hardship for Ford to offer it.....

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Somebody at Ford is hellbent on ensuring it remains exclusive to the CFTP car. Says something to me about some guilt over pricing.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
Ford needs to get some better color options. I’d say 2021 is worse than 2020 in that regard, honestly though I think I’m gonna like those black painted carbon wheels.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Now if they would just release allocations... (sigh)
In that manner, it will be just like all the previous years. That will not change.

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
So 67 Q, is 67K with CF wheels? In other words, only the wheels (but painted) from the CFTP 67J.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I don't know what that means...
Allocations are a reward based system. First enroll in the Shelby program and that entitles the dealership to one allocation. Additional allocations are based upon mustang sales. Allocations are never published, but instead awarded to each dealership. The rep, dealer inventory manager, and the GM are really the only ones to know how many allocations that dealer has, and for which trim level.

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
Allocations are a reward based system. First enroll in the Shelby program and that entitles the dealership to one allocation. Additional allocations are based upon mustang sales. Allocations are never published, but instead awarded to each dealership. The rep, dealer inventory manager, and the GM are really the only ones to know how many allocations that dealer has, and for which trim level.
Ohh - yeah - that part I knew :). Thanks tho!

My dealer is a big one with multiple locations, part of the program, had several 2020 "golden ticket" allocations last year, etc... so I know they are getting some and should be early ones as well...

And first in their line... just waiting for Ford to do it :). And since I'm not doing CFTP (but interested in CFHP based on price / availability) - I'm good at the "base" level...

I saw somewhere the CFHP are gonna be the rare ones this MY - prob cause they are just blemish wheels from the CFTP - so - I don't know what that will mean for allocation numbers...

At this point - I'm just excited to see the order guide - I have all my options and codes ready to go :)

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
Thanks Tom for posting all the info!

Not crazy about color options. Was hoping to see a more crimson darker red option. Had a jet fighter, avalanche, non metallic light grey option. And Really would love to see a nice deep green! Oh well.

REALLY like the painted carbon fiber wheel option. I want to pull the trigger on this but seeing as I plan to drive mine regularly and our roads are not well maintenanced, I worry about how they will hold up, road rash, etc.

Either way, good problems to have!

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
So how much will the cfhp be?

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Looks like not much changes besides the new carbon handling package. Only thing I was worried about was sync 4 but looks like those won’t be making it to the s550 line up.
Yup, I don't see the Mustang getting Sync 4 until the all new one for the 2023MY.