Sponsored

The 2019/2020 Shelby GT350 is the best car/engine combination (the wheels)

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
It really has the best combination of speed and lap times over in other car.

I am not a fan of the black wheels. I think they are crap so I am looking to rep;ace them.
Voodoo3a.JPG

A good set of aluminum polished wheels would look much better.
Sponsored

Reactions: TDC

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Powder coat them.
Last I checked around me, it was about $900 to powdercoat a set of wheels, and you'll still have just heavy cast aluminum wheels. Just get some nice forged wheels and be done with it.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
I agree. Between the engine power linearity, sound, balance of power to grip, the limits of the car are very approachable on track and make it easy and rewarding to turn quick lap times. Stock vehicle to stock vehicle, not much passes the GT350 on track. For me it is typically all out race cars, ACR Vipers, exotics from late 2010’s, Z06 Vettes or GT3RS’s driven by competent drivers that I need to give the point by to. Otherwise, 95% of the the time it is the GT350 being given the point by. PCA days are particularly fun as the lowly rental Mustang is passing GT3’s, GT4’s and Turbos :)

The car can be driven comfortably hundreds of miles loaded with a bunch of stuff to the track, lay down fast lap times for hours on a weekend and be driven home afterwards.

With that said she is a bit heavy and there are some electrical gremlins in these cars. The weight is the biggest dynamic flaw that keeps the interest in what else is out there going in my mind.
Sponsored