Vehicle Showcase

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
Grabber Blue is a great color for sure. It's just lacking the depth of Velocity Blue. I mean, I'm sure GB is very impressive to someone with a white car :giggle: . It's just got nothing on VB.
You spelled Lightning Blue wrong. 😋

Sponsored

Velocity 5.0L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2019 Mustang GT
What colour is best... ALL OF THEM! 🤓 :crackup:

1614817223560.png

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Grabber Blue is a great color for sure. It's just lacking the depth of Velocity Blue. I mean, I'm sure GB is very impressive to someone with a white car :giggle: . It's just got nothing on VB.
I prefer my Oxford to any of the other colors. It really pops in the desert sun, especially with the design of the 18+ and all the gloss black trim. Also fun fact, Oxford White is actually a shade of grey, technically. A very light one, but still. Put something actually white next to it like snow and you'll notice it. But still, it's BRIGHT. I'm pretty sure I lost eyesight last summer after looking at it in the sun after I freshly washed and waxed it.

I do really like Velocity Blue, my friend just got one in that color. But it's too dark for me, personally. It actually looks better to me at night than it does during the day.

Oh, and as for the silly "my front end is best end", obviously the 18+ is better. The catfish comparison doesn't work, because the grille is too high up. But I applaud people for trying. As a side note, both designs have awful foglight pocket designs. The earlier cars looks way too busy and forced, while the later ones are needlessly angular and empty.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Also fun fact, Oxford White is actually a shade of grey, technically. A very light one, but still. Put something actually white next to it like snow and you'll notice it. But still, it's BRIGHT. I'm pretty sure I lost eyesight last summer after looking at it in the sun after I freshly washed and waxed it.
Pfft so you are saying it's not even real white sheesh! :)

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
I think the '18s are better looking now - I did not, when the refresh first appeared. And IIRC I've had a similar change of heart on quite a few styling changes going back at least to the refreshes on the S197s.

Sponsored

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
Topic is totally subjective, but I'll throw my choice in.
And once tuned and performance updated, the performance would be nil.
Plus I love the look of my Car, but most of us do.
This is a no win topic.

roush 2017.jpg

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
"Plus I love the look of my Car, but most of us do".

That should have read, Most of us like the looks of their own cars, as most of us do.

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
This is a no win topic.
Well, it's also a topic where no one has to lose. :wink:

Love Grabber Blue and the Roush fascia, BTW. If there's a reason I might prefer the 2015-2017, it's only because there's still more that can be done aftermarket with it along those lines.

What don't I like about the looks of the '18+? Maybe the shape of the lower grille and fog light cut-outs. I find myself wondering if it would be feasible to swap for a Mach-1 fascia. I have a Performance Pack 1; as long as the upper grille area is compatible (I like my grille) I'd guess that the only complication might be the front splitter?

Last edited:

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
You're damn right it is. So much it got me to buy another Mustang. My last one was an '03 Cobra and I thought I'd never again own another Mustang.
Sponsored