MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Just for fun - the 18 plus cars are better looking, change my mind. They look leaner, a little less bulky in the nose, and just overall trimmed down.
Well, they are better looking from the rear, but the "bulky" nose looks better than the wimpier one. 😊 I hope it's eventually feasible to swap in a Mach One bumper to the 18+.
Sponsored

NoctisVia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
The 18+ has definitely grown on me, but I still had to go for the 15-17 look. I looked into if they made a good looking aftermarket front end, but ultimately decided to go for looks rather than pure performance. All Mustangs are great though.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Just for fun - the 18 plus cars are better looking, change my mind. They look leaner, a little less bulky in the nose, and just overall trimmed down. I don't understand the hate they receive, but maybe I'm just biased.

1005370-1-2018-mustang-ford-gt-premium-eibach-lowering-springs-velgen-vf5-bronze.jpg

unnamed .jpg
They’re both great. I prefer the GT350 style lights but I like the little things they added along the way on the 18+.
The 18+ has the front jowls only a grandma can love. Glad they filled that in with something. That part always looked weird to me.