That is "not" going to buff right out!! 😲

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
My buddy showed me this today. Fxcked up on so many levels.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
How dumb must one be to think that waving their hands and yelling at a train will stop it? :crazy:
You'd think the train engineer would surely notice a big truck parked on the tracks, wouldn't he?

Of course, it's obvious that the driver isn't exactly one of the sharpest human beings, given that he got himself into this mess to begin with, but yelling and waving at the train to stop really tops it all. :crackup:

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Happens more then you know. Stepping back looking at he clip. Notice how steep the incline is to the cross over. What to put up some $$, the driver could of been playing beat the train thru the crossover?

Goes for it, and the trailer being low, get high centered & hung. That train hit the mid section of the trailer. Tractor survived the crash .

Can't fix stupid, him waving his hands and yelling. Is just the reaction of a human that has realized he just lost a bet with a train.

Just as the morons that cannot put the frigging cell down. Run into people, jump out yelling "I'm so sorry" < well hell yeah you are & may I add stupid.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
There's a certain calm comedy to the crossing arms going up as normal after the carnage clears the intersection.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
How dumb must one be to think that waving their hands and yelling at a train will stop it? :crazy:
Totally missed that on the first watch, made the replay much more entertaining :crackup:
Sponsored