Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Paul was a huge help with getting me setup for my wheels. Perfect fit. He was very responsive. If anyone needs wheels I highly recommend him!
Sponsored

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
Paul is an absolute ROCK STAR and has the patience of a saint! Yes Highly recommend buying from him....

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Paul is the man! He helped me with my order day and night, as well as the 4 million changes that I made. He never once made me feel like I was annoying him, but I'm sure I was haha. I can't wait to get my wheels and tires on my new car! Thanks again, Paul!

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
He is a good guy got me hooked up with my Forgestar F14. Had no idea exactly what offset I want, so I just told him what look I was going for and he nailed it with my order. We had a fee setbacks on delivery all NONE his fault but he took care of me like a champ.

Sponsored

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
Paul is the man! He helped me with my order day and night, as well as the 4 million changes that I made. He never once made me feel like I was annoying him, but I'm sure I was haha. I can't wait to get my wheels and tires on my new car! Thanks again, Paul!

Haha same here