Sponsored

Texas Avalanche

HawaiiKid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lightning, 16 Tech GT350, 63 bagged F100
Finally feel like I've done enough to differentiate my GT350 (Avery) from the pack to post up a stand alone thread on my 16 Avalanche Gray Tech Pack. I bought her just before Thanksgiving bone stock with 3,700 miles on the clock and immediately started ordering the must haves. A Track Pack wing, Shiftek resonator delete, smoked reflectors, painted valve covers, BMR IRS subframe kit, billet toe links, Airraid filter and a clear masked nose wrapped up the first round of "mods".

Last week the two biggest mods came in and I couldn't be happier with the way she sits now! She is now Lund tuned on E85 and that process was seamless-Thanks to Lethal for the great deal on the Ngauge too! The second recent mod is my brand new set of Signature Wheel SV107s! Here is the full review of the purchasing process, along with a bunch of picture I got and had edited this weekend!

Wanted to make a quick post about my purchasing experience with Terrance at Signature Wheels. I didn't get a discount for writing this, nor did anyone ask me to make this long ass post-I just needed to tell the community what an amazing experience I had!.

Most of you probably don't know this about me, but I used to be a real wheel whore-my old 03 Lightning had 8 different sets on it, my 63 F100 has had 4 different sets, and my current Lightning has already been through 2 and is currently on a custom set of Forgestars. Sooooo I've bought plenty of wheels before, from a lot of different companies both on the cheaper side and the more pricey/exclusive side. With all of that being said this was the most unique and friendliest experience I've ever had!

I started looking at wheels for my new to me 16 Avalanche Grey GT350 after I decided I wanted to put a few more miles on it before adding boost. I did my homework on a few companies and designs, and honestly everything started to look like a SVE Drift/AMR knock off after a while! And then I found Signature Wheel. They had stellar reviews, seemed to be raced on a LOT (Ford Performance Racing is having wheels made for their school cars!) and some really cool designs. The SV108 design was exactly what I didn't know i had been looking for-the twisted spoke directional design, thin spokes to show off the big Brembos and plenty of clearance to our massive calipers! The price tag was a bit steep to me, but after messaging Terrance and talking back and forth on the phone about the company and the weight savings the wheels would get me I was sold (especially because he was able to work on the price!). He convinced me to look at the SV107s, a "star patterned" like directional wheel that they had never made in a Mustang fitment. I had been on the fence between the two but after looking through their galleries (that he directed me to) I took the plunge on a custom set of SV107s in a Brushed Black Tinted finish (wanted to go wild with a finish, but with the Avalanche Gray already being a unique shade I didn't want a crazy clashing color).

Throughout the ordering and waiting process (only 4.5 weeks for a true custom CNC'd wheel is pretty awesome) Terrance kept me updated with where my wheels were in the process, included pictures when they were built and brought me into an "owners circle" messaging group. When they arrived I was blown away by their finish-the brushed look under the tinted black finish is absolutely stunning, especially in the sun. Now that they are on the car I can genuinely say that I may never buy another set of wheels from anyone else-the personal touch from Terrance, the build quality and insane available finishes and constant evolution of designs makes me believe that I'll be coming back to Signature Wheel more than once!!!

TLDR; Signature Wheel is an awesome company, I am thrilled with my experience and will be coming back for more-prepare to be picture whored.
SV107 GT350 Billy (6 of 7).jpg
IMG_9377.JPG
IMG_9378.JPG
IMG_9379.JPG
IMG_9380.JPG
IMG_9381.JPG
IMG_9385.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Looks great! Let's see those valve covers!

Nr.9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350 Stripeless Oxford White, Black Roof
Ohhh man!

Thanks for sharing! The wheels are stunning on the beast.

I don't need wheels.
I don't need wheels.
I don't need wheels.

:eyebulge:

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
I'm not a big fan of a lot of custom wheels on the market but I must say those are pretty nice looking. Car looks great.

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
That looks VERY nice!

OP
OP

HawaiiKid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great! Let's see those valve covers!
For some reason the forum isn't liking the pictures I pulled from my iPhone :frusty::frusty:

Looks great sir!!!
:cheers:

Ohhh man!

Thanks for sharing! The wheels are stunning on the beast.

I need wheels.
I need wheels.
I need wheels.

:eyebulge:
I fixed your post :headbang:

I'm not a big fan of a lot of custom wheels on the market but I must say those are pretty nice looking. Car looks great.
Thanks! I went with the Signature Wheel company because they had a few designs unlike anything else on the market, along with the crazy weight savings :thumbsup:

Congrats [MENTION=32619]HawaiiKid[/MENTION]! Nice to see people jumping into a Tech pack with enthusiasm:thumbsup: Good luck w the build and this thread:cheers:
Thank you! For my 6-2, 250 frame the Tech Pack really fit me much better-add to that the fact that I won't be tracking this car much and I'm happy to have it! I'll probably add an external trans cooler similar to many other people here have down the road,but for now its just fine.

That looks VERY nice!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks good, but they remind me of Z/28 wheels.
I could see that...

Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
For the first time ever seeing these wheels on the GT350 I am quite impressed. I always had a feeling these would look good, but my expectations were exceeded. Very glad you are happy with them, and to have you as a friend Billy. You and the other Signature Nation Owners will be tearing up Texas this summer. Enjoy them, keep us updated on the car, and let me know when it’s time to get my hands on that lightning!

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Did you also add the catch can shown? Good luck with her...

OP
OP

HawaiiKid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Went the “scenic route” to Northstar Dragway today with a couple friends and their boosted cars, always a blast to get out on a nice day and tear it up! Unfortunately for me it was mostly straight roads and they were on cheater slicks out back so there wasn’t much in the way of hard cornering for me to do :(

It was also clear to me that the way I drive this car (semi daily driver, weekend crusier, back road trips once a month maybe) that the amount of dust our pads create is not going to be acceptable. I’ve heard really good things about the street version of the GLOC pads, anyone here running them? Other low/no dust options?

Also figured out how to post pictures I think...so here are a few more!

x6hwQN3.jpg

Pdsuq7P.jpg

f83IGGA.jpg

And bonus pictures of my business partners 1000 mile 2017 GT in Lightning Blue! Its a Gen 3 2.9 Whipple car, built rear end, dropped over Forgestar CF10s, OGP/CS and will be on E85 soon . He ran a best of 6.88 and it was the first trip to the track for the car so we are happy-hoping for mid 6s after more tuning, E85 and some more suspension work!
mhGMHCg.jpg

QkWKIhs.jpg
Sponsored