Sponsored

Tell me im an idiot for considering this... trade gt350r for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobaccokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
AS a 2019 GT350 (non-R) w/ 3K miles I would not even remotely consider an even trade, or even a trade for his car and cash. A 350 is just too special in any number of respects to make that move.
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Lmao. Looks like a tweaked your panties. Wasn’t emotional, asked you a simple question. You might want to look in the mirror.

don't put words in my mouth, cathy. you have this tendency of going off half cocked and assuming everyone else does. at bestyou're a hypocrite, at worst your wrong assumptions have lead you to wrong conclusions.

furthermore, you're acting like a woman who's meatloaf has been insulted. its unflattering.

its a flippin motor, dude. no car is perfect. quit being emotional about a powerplant.

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I think a new question needs to be raised…
Who’s going to be the first to build the mini bulldozer kit I keep seeing advertised on this thread?
FBAA0115-5CE6-413D-BED0-78C661B8E303.png

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
Lmao. Looks like a tweaked your panties. Wasn’t emotional, asked you a simple question. You might want to look in the mirror.
you asked a question then ignored my answer in lieu of your own fantasy. #BecauseInternetForum

yet again your weak mind is projecting. you've demonstrated this behavior before, its a pattern.

the 5.2 flat plane crank engine was an experiment by ford. largely successful but it had some trade offs which have become apparent over time. compared to how many other modular engines ford has made the voodoo is practically nonexistent so it makes sense that it would be less refined.

this overly defensive bullshit is ridiculous. its a mustang. a really cool mustang, one of my favorites in fact, but to ignore the obvious trade offs and get all up in arms when people point them out is kind of silly.

I do have to wonder, though, how much of the oil consumption issue is because people babied them too much early on in life since that issue seems to be randomly occurring in other coyote variants.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Deleted member 13861

I think a new question needs to be raised…
Who’s going to be the first to build the mini bulldozer kit I keep seeing advertised on this thread?
FBAA0115-5CE6-413D-BED0-78C661B8E303.png
Not sure subject matters as it will lead to disagreements...tracks suck ,no rubber tires , wrong color, mines better ETC...lol

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
you asked a question then ignored my answer in lieu of your own fantasy. #BecauseInternetForum

yet again your weak mind is projecting. you've demonstrated this behavior before, its a pattern.

the 5.2 flat plane crank engine was an experiment by ford. largely successful but it had some trade offs which have become apparent over time. compared to how many other modular engines ford has made the voodoo is practically nonexistent so it makes sense that it would be less refined.

this overly defensive bullshit is ridiculous. its a mustang. a really cool mustang, one of my favorites in fact, but to ignore the obvious trade offs and get all up in arms when people point them out is kind of silly.

I do have to wonder, though, how much of the oil consumption issue is because people babied them too much early on in life since that issue seems to be randomly occurring in other coyote variants.
A couple of posts back, you call the Voodoo a mistake, now it's "Largely successful". What are these trade off's that i should be experiencing? There's no doubt that once your new 2022 PP1 depreciation trophy arrives, you'll be staring at the back of a 350 someday, cussing it out because you're not in it.

GT-DM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Redd
Vehicle(s)
GT500 & other heaps
I keep seeing a FPRR rear seat delete ad.
Trade ya for the mini dozer ad thou.

I figured it was better to order the
'Rear Cushioned Irregular Shaped Storage Shelf, Ford calls a seat,
than the seat delete as my option.

So now Google ads wants to sell u a dirt mover, & us a non cushion'y rear grocery shelf.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
A couple of posts back, you call the Voodoo a mistake, now it's "Largely successful". What are these trade off's that i should be experiencing? There's no doubt that once your new 2022 PP1 depreciation trophy arrives, you'll be staring at the back of a 350 someday, cussing it out because you're not in it.
this is what I don't get about you guys. it doesn't matter how much good someone says about the car, if they are spooked by the pattern of complaints you go to rationalizing them as just butthurt haters.

are you seriously quoting one word from a post lauding the shelby for what it is because you don't like that listed ina series of possible descriptors for said engine? surely you're better than that.

furthermore, i ordered a nearly 50K car which will be mostly paid for immediately. I'll probably pay it off within a couple years or maybe with my next five figure bonus... so don't worry your pretty little head because I could've paid cash for a 60K shelby months ago.

I know its fun to imagine that someone who doesn't pick what you like just can't afford it but that sure as shit ain't the case here.

simmer down. take a midol. go take your cool car for a drive.

Sponsored

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
this is what I don't get about you guys. it doesn't matter how much good someone says about the car, if they are spooked by the pattern of complaints you go to rationalizing them as just butthurt haters.

are you seriously quoting one word from a post lauding the shelby for what it is because you don't like that listed ina series of possible descriptors for said engine? surely you're better than that.

furthermore, i ordered a nearly 50K car which will be mostly paid for immediately. I'll probably pay it off within a couple years or maybe with my next five figure bonus... so don't worry your pretty little head because I could've paid cash for a 60K shelby months ago.

I know its fun to imagine that someone who doesn't pick what you like just can't afford it but that sure as shit ain't the case here.

simmer down. take a midol. go take your cool car for a drive.
Already drove my cool car today. Had tons of GT owners trying to wave at me. You'll be next. lol

Still waiting for you to tell me what's wrong with my car? I'm not a Mustang enthusiast. I think the front end of GT's are ugly af so i wouldn't pay half of what you paid for yours.

I also don't care that i bought my car for $20k less than i can sell it for. I bought a depreciating asset that happened to go up in value. That wasn't the point of buying it. Yours will drop $20k. I couldn't care less who's is worth more, though. Mine looks better, drives better, sounds better, is better.

Of course, that's my opinion and not yours. Although, my opinion is the only one that counts for me.

The only question i have is, will you let your husband drive it?

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
Already drove my cool car today. Had tons of GT owners trying to wave at me. You'll be next. lol
not unless you leave commiefornia for Texas, son.

Still waiting for you to tell me what's wrong with my car? I'm not a Mustang enthusiast. I think the front end of GT's are ugly af so i wouldn't pay half of what you paid for yours.

Ford-Mustang_Bullitt_Kona_Blue-2019-1600-02-e1596499006810.jpg

I guess that makes sense... to me calling this car ugly is the same level of bonkers as owning a Mustang Shelby GT350, joining a mustang forum, and then saying you aren't a mustang enthusiast.

The only question i have is, will you let your husband drive it?
i'm a man and as such cannot have a husband. not everyone is into deviant shit like you, dude.

calm down.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
not unless you leave commiefornia for Texas, son.

Ford-Mustang_Bullitt_Kona_Blue-2019-1600-02-e1596499006810.jpg

I guess that makes sense... to me calling this car ugly is the same level of bonkers as owning a Mustang Shelby GT350, joining a mustang forum, and then saying you aren't a mustang enthusiast.

i'm a man and as such cannot have a husband. not everyone is into deviant shit like you, dude.

calm down.
Oh yeah, completely bonkers for me to be posting in a gt350 thread. Thanks for posting that hideous front end. I almost forgot how bad it looks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.