Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I made it out for Saturday's race... It was called for rain. I would like to say that Team Beefcake Racing Staff is TOP NOTCH... The gentleman who drove their Ecoboost Stang talked with me for over a hour, answering all questions that I had with no rush. He showed me their cars, gave respect to JPC, Evolution Performance, VMP, and the Hellion Crew. We talked about my future goals with my car. What he thought would be a nice street set-up. He was proud of their cars, but not to the point of boastful... If every vendor treated their potential customer like he did... He even thanked me for my time and even talked dentistry with me (my awful career choice)... You can't go wrong with the BeefCake Crew...
Sponsored

tx91_stang

GT S550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ivan
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red Mustang GT
That's awesome !

OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I agree, shows nothing but class from the Team BeefCake crew... I am sure the other vendors are great... Stifflers for example, I have bought from them on several occasions. I bought a set of sub-frame connectors from them and sold the car before I installed them. I posted them on corral for sale.. Stifflers PM'd me and asked was there a problem with their product. They said if they are defective let us know we will fix it... That is true customer service.. I told them not at all, just sold the car...... I still use them every chance I get! Let's say all our vendors are good... There are a few that are GREAT!!!

Last edited:

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I agree!
Sponsored