Sponsored

tasca parts no contact after purchase

Storm728

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt
Purchased the gt pp upper tower k brace and lower k brace from tasca with extra $ payed for 3 day guaranteed shipping. 3 days later I emailed tasca and they ended up emailing me later and telling me the top brace was backordered and they were waiting to ship it all at once. so I asked for them to send what they had in stock and send the backordered part when they got it. They obliged. Its been about a week and a half with no parts now. I've sent countless emails to all the reps I've spoken to and to website itself asking for the status on my order and at this point to refund the 3 day shipping, as well as multiple phonecalls that ring off the hook and never are picked up. Really don't know what to do at this point except tell my bank the 300$ transaction was fraudulent. Pretty pissed I've never had this great of an issue with any vendor.
Sponsored

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Where did you find 2015 parts on Tasca's site???

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
It might be because we had a blizzard this weekend and today us a holiday.

Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Be Patient......

Purchased the gt pp upper tower k brace and lower k brace from tasca with extra $ payed for 3 day guaranteed shipping. 3 days later I emailed tasca and they ended up emailing me later and telling me the top brace was backordered and they were waiting to ship it all at once. so I asked for them to send what they had in stock and send the backordered part when they got it. They obliged. Its been about a week and a half with no parts now. I've sent countless emails to all the reps I've spoken to and to website itself asking for the status on my order and at this point to refund the 3 day shipping, as well as multiple phonecalls that ring off the hook and never are picked up. Really don't know what to do at this point except tell my bank the 300$ transaction was fraudulent. Pretty pissed I've never had this great of an issue with any vendor.
I had ordered the same stuff that you ordered, and they were on back order also, remember that Ford Is making Mustangs...... My strut tower brace came right from the factory who makes them and their made in Canada, it was shipped to Tasca Ford, then they just put a new label on it and sent it to me...I just got the other back brace this week, for had on back order, and when that came in it was sent to me...... I have good dealings with Tasca Ford, they have been around, most likely then you have, I remember seeing there 1964 Thunderbolt run at the drags...... Thanks John :cheers:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Storm728

Storm728

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt
I had ordered the same stuff that you ordered, and they were on back order also, remember that Ford Is making Mustangs...... My strut tower brace came right from the factory who makes them and their made in Canada, it was shipped to Tasca Ford, then they just put a new label on it and sent it to me...I just got the other back brace this week, for had on back order, and when that came in it was sent to me...... I have good dealings with Tasca Ford, they have been around, most likely then you have, I remember seeing there 1964 Thunderbolt run at the drags...... Thanks John :cheers:
Has nothing to do with the one part being back ordered. I completely understand that. It was the terrible customer service and lengthy response times that left me in the dark for near a month. Never the less the situation was sorted and I received a refund

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Has nothing to do with the one part being back ordered. I completely understand that. It was the terrible customer service and lengthy response times that left me in the dark for near a month. Never the less the situation was sorted and I received a refund
Sorry about your customer service with Tasca Ford, there customer service has always been good, when i have had dealings with them..... Hope that you have found the parts elsewhere, and they are on your Mustang..... Thanks John :thumbsup:

15gtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP Flowmaster Outlaws
I'm having a similar issue with TASCA. I received an email from them that showed the trunk panel in stock and on sale. Ordered it from their website that also showed in stock. A few days went buy and I got an email saying part was not in stock but will be shipped to them in 3-5 days then it will be sent to me. 9 days later I contact them and now told it could be another week minimum before they receive the part and will ship it as soon as they get it. I will never order from TASCA

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Might as well revive this thread instead of starting a new one. I ordered several parts from Tasca on June 6. I received an order confirmation after placing the order. So far so good.

On June 15 this email arrived from Amy at TASCA:

Thank you for shopping with us! One or more items from your recent order (Order xxxxxxx) has required special ordering, but should be ready to ship to you soon.
Your complete order will be shipped as soon as the special ordered items arrive at our warehouse (in about 3-5 business days).

Is TASCA so busy it took 10 days to notice they were out of stock? OK, I can wait another 3 - 5 days. A week later I check the order status, no change, every line item has status of N/A. I've sent several emails since then asking for an update. No replies. I have tried calling several times, no one ever answers the phone.

It has now been 30+ days since I placed my order and the status has not changed. I tried calling again, no answer. I have had enough. I filed a pay-pay claim today requesting a refund. I will take my business some where else, TASCA is not interested. Incredibly shitty customer service, a big fat zero. Avoid like the plaque.

Sponsored

Davesvt2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Supply chains have been disrupted due to COVID-19

dealership hours have changed due to COVID-19

employee work hours and department hours have changed

did you take any of this into account ?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I've never had any issue with Tasca. But I can tell you, supply chains have been royally screwed by the is Covid crap. Where I work we have so many part shortages now it isn't even funny.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I've never had any issue with Tasca. But I can tell you, supply chains have been royally screwed by the is Covid crap. Where I work we have so many part shortages now it isn't even funny.
Still shouldn't get in the way of replying with an email or answer the phone.
Sponsored