Tasca Ford formerly Smith Cairns in Yonkers New York

JimmyBX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JimmyBX
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Droptop
One of the most pathetic experiences in my 30+ years owning Mustangs. My 2020 Mustang GT has a misfire. Took the car in for service this Monday. 72 hours later, the jokers at this dealership can’t find the coil that’s misfIring, thus they can’t fix the issue. They can’t re-create the misfire and the computer sees nothing wrong with the car. And they set up the appointment 3 weeks ago. Told me the car was safe to drive.

Yesterday, I blew a gasket. Called 800-392-3673 Ford’s CS to see if they can help out. I have an extended warranty from Ford. I wanted to see if they could arrange for someone to get me a loaner or a rental. It’s not my fault this repair shop can’t locate the problem. Tomorrow is Day 4 of them holding my whip. Tried to explain to them I need the car for work. Of course, none of the relics working there care.

Customer service is equally delinquent. They can’t help me until the guys in Yonkers find out the problem. Then, they can step in and help me out with a rental. Preposterous and ridiculous.

Ford Car owners….Beware. This facility is a POS 💩.
Sponsored