Sponsored

Tarmac Sportz - Anyone used them ?

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang - Shadow Edition, Triple Yellow '72 Lincoln - Lowrider '72 Gran Torino Sport '79 Firebird

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I've not used them however i've spoken to a few of the guys at a derby car show, seem a nice bunch.

OP
OP
Lowrider Lincoln

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang - Shadow Edition, Triple Yellow '72 Lincoln - Lowrider '72 Gran Torino Sport '79 Firebird
Hi Manders, that sounds promising.

marzman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Grabber Blue GT
OP
OP
Lowrider Lincoln

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Marzman, all good reviews there. Thats reassuring.

Sponsored

LewisL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lewis
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT Shadow Edition S550
Chris is a top top man

I'm booked in 15th to have a cat back fitted to mine with him

THISELDO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Eco-Boost Tri Yellow FastBack
You will be very pleased with the MBRP Cat Back System, i have the Race version on my EcoBoost and its loud, luv it.

OP
OP
Lowrider Lincoln

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thanks to all for the positive feedback re Tarmac Sportz. I emailed them with a couple of questions and received a quick responce with explanative answers. I will be making an order with them shortly. Still debating if to choose street or race version. Gotta make a decision soon.

Sponsored

LewisL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lewis
Vehicle(s)
Listen to sound clips on YouTube that's what I did to choose mine

Going upto Chris Saturday to get it fitted

OP
OP
Lowrider Lincoln

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Hi Lewis, I have been listening to all the sound clips. I'm so indecisive, want a loud deep burble on tickover but not too loud on a gentle drive, don't want a high pitched bark on hard acceleration. The race version on idle and the street version for driving would be perfect. The active exhaust function of the 2018 models must be so much fun. I'll probably play safe with the street version. Let us know how your install goes.

LewisL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lewis
Vehicle(s)
Hi Lewis, I have been listening to all the sound clips. I'm so indecisive, want a loud deep burble on tickover but not too loud on a gentle drive, don't want a high pitched bark on hard acceleration. The race version on idle and the street version for driving would be perfect. The active exhaust function of the 2018 models must be so much fun. I'll probably play safe with the street version. Let us know how your install goes.
Yea I'm the same mine is a daily so I didn't want any drone in the cabin.

Went with the Borla S Type as it had the sound I wanted but no drone in the car went cat back as they said that's the best to go for rather than axle back.

Yea will out up some videos and pics as they go

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Enjoy! :)

I had that exact system on my fiveOh. It sounded the tits! Although, given the amount of sheer volume (people could hear me literal miles away when WOT), I swear they accidentally sent me the race system.

OP
OP
Lowrider Lincoln

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Hi Ben,
I really like the sound of yours. I'm convinced I want the same. Not too high pitched as some others are.
Can I ask what you thought re construction quality. Not that it will change anything, just curious.
I'm ordering the black finished, aluminized exhaust. I'm supposing it is similar to a galvanizing process. Has yours lasted well.
Thanks Chris.
Sponsored