RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Just went to the Miami International Auto Show where they had (2) 2015 Mustangs on display. The Convertible had the Red Line Leather Interior in " Magnetic" Dark Grey exterior. Both were GT 5.0 V8`s. They had them displayed next to a few new 2014`s for comparison purposes. The 15` Vert was soooo sweet! The Super Model doing the presentation wasn`t too bad either!
Ha, I definitely hung around the two S550s they had here. One GT 50AP and one EB that was roped off. It was fun talking to these people that had tons of questions.
Sponsored

OP
OP

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
Ha, I definitely hung around the two S550s they had here. One GT 50AP and one EB that was roped off. It was fun talking to these people that had tons of questions.
tell me about it, saturday I was pointing out where the presenter was "mis informed" to my Father, and ended up explaining the car to about 30 people... and then wandered over to the cadillac booth to show my dad why my new car will be better than the ATS he's picking up (loving the technology in it though)...and the presenter wasn't to hard on the eyes either.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
the longest line to sit in any of the cars was the CO Mustang GT!!
Sponsored