• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New Jersey TAILLIGHTS W/CHROME HIGHLIGHT TRIM

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Hello All:

Shown are my personal 2015-2017 taillights that I modified with a plastic chrome trim strip down the center of each of the three lenses. It adds a tasteful custom touch to the lenses for those not pursuing a “black out” treatment. The strips are held on 3M tape with a touch of superglue at the ends if needed to remain adhered.

These are not cheap Chinese knock-offs, but OEM that came new on the car. This price for both taillights is significantly less than the cost of just one knock-off.

Here’s a fact both myself and some of you never knew. The taillights are two pieces, the lens unit, and the top plate.

I have replaced my lights with a different design however, those lights lacked the top plate that clips on over the actual taillight. I simply unclipped the top plates and used them on the new lights. You will have to unclip your top plates and simply snap them onto these taillights.

Due to their size, shipping from New Jersey to the West Coast could reach $62 but would be lower to closer destinations. You only pay for the actual postage.

Thanks for looking.

CVCashmere

Tail1.JPG

Tail2.JPG

Tail3.JPG

Tail4.JPG