Sponsored

Sync3 with NAV crashes a lot

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I have it happened to me twice. In the middle of a drive out of no where, Sync 3 locks up and music just shudders. In about 15 seconds, watchdog kicks in and it resets and everything back to normal.
Wish I bought a none Nav version.
Sponsored

MNDZA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mine crashes all the time. Always has done this immediately when I brought it home from the dealer. No one has an explanation. I just updated from 1.0 to 2.2. We'll see if they fixed this garbage.

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
guys u have a faulty APIM, warranty issue, sync 3 never crashes, u guys just have a faulty module

Sponsored

MNDZA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
We'll see how it goes since I've updated to 2.2. I've been using version 1.0 until a couple days ago.

OP
OP
jasonstang

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
guys u have a faulty APIM, warranty issue, sync 3 never crashes, u guys just have a faulty module
Mine doesn't crash that often maybe once every 1000 miles.

BBRC2

BBRC2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Mine has been crashing a lot. 5 times in 100 mile round trip. I upgraded from sync 2 to 3 though. Sometimes it will not crash. Very annoying. Never a issue when on sync 2. So I highly doubt it's a bad apim. Does not show bad in FORScan.

I have it happened to me twice. In the middle of a drive out of no where, Sync 3 locks up and music just shudders. In about 15 seconds, watchdog kicks in and it resets and everything back to normal.
Wish I bought a none Nav version.

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
This scares me. I have sync 2 and was going to buy the parts needed to upgrade from wrecked cars. I would hate to get a dud and be out what was invested but I don't want to spend 2k on brand new either.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I wish I could swap back to Sync 2, that actually worked. Sync 3 is the worst garbage I've ever seen in a car. Constantly crashes and locks up, screen gets stuck on bright mode at night, laggy and doesn't respond to inputs. Sync 2 at least just worked without the nav that I don't even use anyways.
Sponsored